Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was warming up before we made it 2-1

Calma

Sure, but he's gone from being the first sub in when we need a goal or the game suits his erratic style with the opposition team leaving a lot of space behind, to barely featuring at all.

FCMessi

Down by a goal, sub in Dembele to attack a bus.

Up by 1 or 2 goals and need a counter attacker to increase the lead, sit Dembele.

Koeman knows it best.

SG-7

Sure, but he's gone from being the first sub in when we need a goal or the game suits his erratic style with the opposition team leaving a lot of space behind, to barely featuring at all.

Good. Hopefully that leads us to selling him in the summer. Fingers crossed :)

cro-man

Are we preparing to sell him or why he is constantly on the bench:lol: I mean yes he is bad but he can be usefull sometimes especially when there is a goal needed. I could totally see laporta to force koemann to bench dembele if he refuses to extend this contract and play him only when its really needed.

Are we preparing to sell him or why he is constantly on the bench:lol: I mean yes he is bad but he can be usefull sometimes especially when there is a goal needed. I could totally see laporta to force koemann to bench dembele if he refuses to extend this contract and play him only when its really needed.

Needed is only when there's no one left to play. The guy is barely seen on the pitch and so oft injured that you whant to bench him eaven on training. Huge money wasted for nothing.

Birdy

Koeman should find some balance in team selection.
Before the Bilbao Copa final, it was always Dembele ahead of Griezman in the 3-5-2

Suddenly, after Griezman started the Copa final, and played well, it is always Griezman ahead of Dembele.

Does not make much sense to me.
They should take turns depending on the opponent.
That game tonight was well suited for Dembouz

jairzinho

Demb?l?: "I am happy in Barcelona, we will see what will happen for my future."

He's happy but we will see what happens?

Lol. Fuck this guy, seriously. Either you're in our you're out mate. Big fan of him but if you love the club and the city then putting pen to paper shouldn't be an issue.

CatalinR10

Demb?l?: "I am happy in Barcelona"

yeah but Barcelona ain't happy that you are in it dawg

giphy-1.gif

khaled_a_d

He had a minor injury before the CDR final, maybe it is the reason

Andresito

Staff member
He's happy but we will see what happens?

Lol. Fuck this guy, seriously. Either you're in our you're out mate. Big fan of him but if you love the club and the city then putting pen to paper shouldn't be an issue.

Literally the most common thing to say by a player. "I'm happy, but in football you never know".

Home of Barca Fans