Ousmane Dembélé

André

Ousmane Dembélé did not follow the Barça doctors' instructions when he was recovering during his previous injury. [esport3]

Fucking moron. And when yoh think he blocked Neymar last summer... idiot

FinBarcelonafan

Ousmane Dembélé did not follow the Barça doctors' instructions when he was recovering during his previous injury. [esport3]

His previous injury? Not the latest injury but before that?

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno

Wtf is it with this guy’s stubbornness?? So fucking dense now look at him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Here goes the propaganda machine.

True. Just a week ago all the tweets were "Dembele is determined, working incredibly hard and cut out all the bs", now all of the sudden he wasn't following the instructions. Feels like someone in the board just ordered the newspaper to release the rumour so that the public will attack the player and not the medical staff. And it's clearly working. People here already jumping the gun ready to believe anything.

Last edited:

FC B

Incredible to think how much of a disaster that deal turned out for both Barca and Neymar.

Even from PSG's perspective it's been a failure seeing as they were going to win Ligue 1 without him anyway.

Total disaster for all parties.

Yeah, that's what happens when a spoild shit like him decides to shit on everybody including on himself (without realizing it at first).

Mitchell1978

Abidal and Co- Losing 5 players, now 6 with Dembouz's injury (3 fucking attackers - Suarez, Dembouz and Perez), and signing no one in the January window - Atrocious squad planning. They all should be fired.

Total disaster.

this more then anything, Barto should also resign

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Unfortunately this will end Dembele's time here. Was cursed from the beginning with all those muscle unjuries.
I was very excited about this transfer but right now his whole career is in doubt and the result for Barca is a loss of more than 100 Mil. Shame.

JohnN

I will really not be surprised if he abandons football after his contract ends.
I will be surprised if he stays fit for a season and has a good career.

ronniecro

True. Just a week ago all the tweets were "Dembele is determined, working incredibly hard and cut out all the bs", now all of the sudden he wasn't following the instructions. Feels like someone in the board just ordered the newspaper to release the rumour so that the public will attack the player and not the medical staff. And it's clearly working. People here already jumping the gun ready to believe anything.

like this is not propaganda?

Richard.H

The bigger question here is if the lad can even continue playing after all of this. I don’t mean just for Barca, but for any club. I wish him the best in his career.

Horrible, horrible planning from our board though. They should’ve known that he wasn’t recovering properly. This is 2020, all of the data on how he’s recovering is definitely available to the board

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What an absolute bum. Biggest flop in the history of Barca, Trincao will surpass his legacy within 6 months.

All this dude will be remembered for his being injured, playing PS4 and missing two sitters in the CL

mark1nhu

Shitty player, shitty body, shitty brain, behaviour and mentality. I can't believe people actually thought, even remotely, that this guy was going to come even close to what Neymar once was for us. I would rather have Pedro as a Neymar replacement instead of this useless piece of flesh and bones.

Home of Barca Fans