Ousmane Dembélé

Vahue

He does possess some rather fundamental flaws in his game but the lovely coach of ours isn't doing him any favours. Not a single player has progressed under Valverde.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Valverde sucks at developing players but Dembele has a big part to play too. Crap fitness levels, lack of maturity and professionalism. Doesn’t have the Ronaldo mentality of improving all the time.

BBZ was right about the retardation thing. I thought it was a bit harsh at the time but let’s face it it’s true.

RevoTeller

^:lol:

I will cream my pants when he will GTFO.
Him, and all the other useless, overrated "players" worth hundred of millions on Instagram but worth fucking zero on a real football pitch.

Last edited:

Riordon

As someone wrote: Standing beside the fullback or CM and waiting for the ball. Wait, wait, wait. No runs in behind, no movement of the ball, nothing. His greatest asset, his pace, isn't being used.

Funny how Coutinho is getting slammed left and right but one can argue that this guy is just as bad.

J

José Mourinho

Hopefully, he‘s off to PSG - will shine under Tuchel again

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Under someone like Pep he would probably run more off the ball and move around more because he would keep kicking his ass until he started doing that, or gotten sold within a year.

But even Pep can't fix his first touch and garbage careless passing.

Batistuta9

Drove me crazy today. Every decision he made was wrong. Not sure if he has the football intelligence to ever make it here

Home of Barca Fans