Ousmane Dembélé

JamDav1982

So that is why you hate French players with passion and call them frauds. Because they lost against Portugal. And now Ronaldo has an International trophy and your idol doesn't. :lol:

Pretty much it.

Anyone who loses to Ronaldo with Portugal or Real is a 'fraud' or 'bottler'. Been same for years. It is a way of rationlising any big trophy he wins.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pretty much it.

Anyone who loses to Ronaldo with Portugal or Real is a 'fraud' or 'bottler'. Been same for years. It is a way of rationlising any big trophy he wins.

Griezmann has to be the biggest fraud in history, he lost UCl final against Ronaldo, Euro final against Ronaldo, Europe's best player against Ronaldo, Ballon Dor against Ronaldo and lost a ligue match by a Ronaldo hattrick and all in one fucking year - poor griezi :lol:

Rassvet

Griezmann has to be the biggest fraud in history, he lost UCl final against Ronaldo, Euro final against Ronaldo, Europe's best player against Ronaldo, Ballon Dor against Ronaldo and lost a ligue match by a Ronaldo hattrick and all in one fucking year - poor griezi :lol:

then he joined us and became an even bigger meme

Bulgroz

same frauds who lost a final against portugal at home :banghead: semi-retired zidane was head and shoulders above the bums that played in both 20016 and 2018

don't have the time and energy to expose the shit that khaled wrote. oh well, maybe one day.

Yeah, "no time and energy", he said after being exposed for the ignorant and condescending poster he is.

SmilerBam

Pretty much it.

Aren't Dembele and Griezmann frauds with us?Did you see something at them remotely justifying the price was paid for them?Or you just spurt completely nonsense just because you guys hate Messi this much?

malvolio

So that is why you hate French players with passion and call them frauds. Because they lost against Portugal. And now Ronaldo has an International trophy and your idol doesn't. :lol:

yeah mate, that was it! :lol:

i don't hate on french players in general. just the ones that fucked us over.

i just call the others for what they are. but go ahead, please enlighten me on how these overrated bums were actually monster footballers.

Aren't Dembele and Griezmann frauds with us?Did you see something at them remotely justifying the price was paid for them?Or you just spurt completely nonsense just because you guys hate Messi this much?

how dare you talk shit about world class players like those two?! the french fairies in here might take it personal and spin it against you. call you a bigot, or even worse - a racist.

Last edited:

Bulgroz

yeah mate, that was it! :lol:

i don't hate on french players in general. just the ones that fucked us over.

i just call the others for what they are. but go ahead, please enlighten me on how these overrated bums were actually monster footballers.

how dare you talk shit about world class players like those two?! the french fairies in here might take it personal and spin it against you. call you a bigot, or even worse - a racist.

Dude almost reaches the Godwin point by himself. Oh man, what would you do to avoid a constructive argument when you know damn well you can't back up you claims?

Look, there are A LOT of topics I don't know shit about. You don't see me rambling about players or team I've hardly ever watched, pretending I'm an actual expert. So you'll mostly see me on thread where I have something to add (even if it's just nuance) because I know the players/teams/league and I can add something of value. I'm not gonna try to teach you the history of the Romanian NT, for example.
Have some humility, and stop embarrassing yourself please.

Last edited:

malvolio

Dude almost reaches the Godwin point by himself. Oh man, what would you do to avoid a constructive argument when you know damn well you can't back up you claims?

Look, there are A LOT of topics I don't know shit about. You don't see me rambling about players or team I've hardly ever watched, pretending I'm an actual expert. So you'll mostly see me on thread where I have something to add (even if it's just nuance) because I know the players/teams/league and I can add something of value. I'm not gonna try to teach you the history of the Romanian NT, for example.
Have some humility, and stop embarrassing yourself please.

what i've said is my own personal view. i don't have to be a football expert to post on an internet forum. nor do it pretend to be an expert in football. have i tried to teach you the history of the france NT?

do you call yourself an expert in french football? or do you have a monopoly on the french football topic? if not, kindly fuck off.

Bulgroz

I love it when people try to avoid all constructive argument with that "it's just my opinion" thing. First of all, some opinions are perfectly valid, and can't really be argued. Tell me "I like the color yellow", or "I think blue is a beautiful color", and there's not much to say about it. Some other opinions on the other hand are completely dumb because they go against simple facts. "Martin Braithwaite is twice the football Lionel Messi ever was" can be a "personal view" for example. It's still plain idiotic.

You obviously have the right to post your opinion here, everyone does. But if you do it on topics you clearly don't know ANYTHING about (you clearly just googled "France 2006 NT" and went "OMG Zidane, Henry AND Makelele in the same team! Wowzie!") you'll get schooled by people who, even though they're not experts, know more about those topics. Because they actually followed that team and all its players, for example, and remember the general opinion about them.

Thanks for the kind advice, regardless. I will fuck off now.

JamDav1982

Completely irrelevant to the point being made.

Poor attempt at deflection really... and then the classic 'you hate Messi'.

SmilerBam

Completely irrelevant to the point being made.

Poor attempt at deflection really... and then the classic 'you hate Messi'.

You do hate Messi.Although he is still our best player this season, he is much more criticized than very expensive duds like Dembele and Griezzyboy, which frankly are an embarassment to this club.

JamDav1982

You do hate Messi.Although he is still our best player this season, he is much more criticized than very expensive duds like Dembele and Griezzyboy, which frankly are an embarassment to this club.

You are deluded.

The 'you hate Messi' line gives away how hysterical you are. Nothing more.

To point bring it in when Messi performances not even being discussed but cant handle folk commenting on Ronaldo.

SmilerBam

You are deluded.

The 'you hate Messi' line gives away how hysterical you are. Nothing more.

To point bring it in when Messi performances not even being discussed but cant handle folk commenting on Ronaldo.

Easy with the name tagging.If i am deluded, than you have no point talking about football.And who the fuck cares about Ronaldo.I m comfortable saying Ronaldo is a great player.We are talking here about Barca and the waste of space that our french players are at the moment.You have another opinion?Good.

Home of Barca Fans