Ousmane Dembélé

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
They did, it wasn't a foul.

Nonsense

EtH_XWCXIAAlrpf

Laplacian

It looks bad on a still image, sure. However in the actual replay Munian gets ahead of Demb?l? for the ball, and Demb?l? kept going and barged into him. It's not a foul because Demb?l? was already dispossessed of the ball.

Rory

It looks bad on a still image, sure. However in the actual replay Munian gets ahead of Demb?l? for the ball, and Demb?l? kept going and barged into him. It's not a foul because Demb?l? was already dispossessed of the ball.

Was he dispossessed as in munian touched the ball? I can't remember the play. If he didn't touch the ball is that counted as a dispossession?

FinBarcelonafan

Was he dispossessed as in munian touched the ball? I can't remember the play. If he didn't touch the ball is that counted as a dispossession?

I don't think he touched the ball. In my eyes Dembele was in control but most of the time control doesn't even matter, they still call the penalty.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

You're still talking nonsense

behindbrowneyes

Muniain had no intention of playing the ball and blocked Dembele with his hand and leg. He only played Dembele.

It is not rocket science that Dembele easily would've got past Muniain without the latter pulling him at the shoulder.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans