Ousmane Dembélé

JohnN

A shame that a guy that is so gifted physicaly for football can't get his decisions right. This was a good cameo though.

feggydinho

Thank God we didn't sell him. I would want him to leave for his own career though (He would shine brightly in a counter-attacking team)

JamDav1982

He looks more and more comfortable on the pitch and to use his pace.

Still quite a few brain dead moments but if keeps improving his confidence in his own hammies and can concentrate more and more on game he has to start.

Cant be easy for likes of him and Fati when try to play on break when there is the chance and Messi kills half the chances to break by trotting slowly towards ball and offering zero options to other players or help move defenders.

Laplacian

Solid runs.. Shit football as usual. He chose the wrong sport

Just saw his hightlights and there was less of the kicking and running I was getting sick of and more agility in his dribbling, plus there was the really good shot he gave off from the left side.

Not at all looks like what you described. :neutral:??? My man take it easy bro, you're allowed to enjoy a player you dislike when he has a decent cameo!

FinBarcelonafan

Just saw his hightlights and there was less of the kicking and running I was getting sick of and more agility in his dribbling, plus there was the really good shot he gave off from the left side.

Not at all looks like what you described. :neutral:??? My man take it easy bro, you're allowed to enjoy a player you dislike when he has a decent cameo!

He still has that elite acceleration and speed. Watching him do those things at his speed is pretty awesome. He can do jaw dropping performances great and bad though.. But he is exciting player to watch.

Messi983

He has turned rom DumBale (stupid and always injured) into Dumbele (stupid and staying fit) for now.

Now if we could actually get a Dembele we tought we're buying would be nice. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans