Ousmane Dembélé

Givenchy

He had the talent but he just doesn't have a brain.. such a shame but thats what sepperates these young players, just look at how much more mature Ansu is in comparison. I would sell for 70mil+ if its an EPL team, the guy has been here 3 years and hasn't progressed atall

I thought United were odds on for Sancho btw? makes no sense why they'd buy Dembele so most likely a bs story

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

This would complete a hat trick for BBZ. Arthur, Semedo and Dembele all leaving! Let’s hope to see some positivity from him now his guys are gone.

Richard.H

If he can stay healthy he will be great, but that's a big if. He needs that Bayern medical stuff type of attention to succeed. Here he will just play FIFA all day and not give a fuk about preventative training.

Laplacian

It's a shame because he's the only great dribbler left in the club, once he leaves it'll be a club of sterile (but massively talented) football players. Always injured but at least he offered something different.

Thing I don't think the rumours are true, 50-60m for a guy that's barely played in 3 years? Unless its a loan with an option to buy.

Richard.H

It's a shame because he's the only great dribbler left in the club, once he leaves it'll be a club of sterile (but massively talented) football players. Always injured but at least he offered something different.

Thing I don't think the rumours are true, 50-60m for a guy that's barely played in 3 years? Unless its a loan with an option to buy.

Even 40m is a steal considering he's extremely fragile. I would take it and run, who knows if he will even be capable of playing a full season in his career. Kind of sad, but it's true.

Sailor Mars

Man Ure fans are still convinced that this is a leaked rumor by their board to put pressure on Dortmund to sell Sancho. Delusional lot.

Home of Barca Fans