Ousmane Dembélé

Raki13

From the man who thinks Barca would struggle against Rangers and Barca should sign Alfredo Morelos..... let that one sink in.

Calm down Hone.

Showing your ignorance again , when i said that Rangers were flying and Barca were a car crash and they would have struggled against them , especially at Ibrox.

Morelos is every bit as good as the clown you watch at the other end of the city.

How you can appear on here after your Coutinho stupidity is comical .

JamDav1982

Showing your ignorance again , when i said that Rangers were flying and Barca were a car crash and they would have struggled against them , especially at Ibrox.

Morelos is every bit as good as the clown you watch at the other end of the city.

How you can appear on here after your Coutinho stupidity is comical .

Morelos is a lunatic and nowhere near all round player of Edouard.

Deluded Rangers fan.

Nothing I have ever said about Coutinho will come close to thinking Rangers could compete with Barca and Morelos is a top player.

Deery me.

Raki13

Morelos is a lunatic and nowhere near all round player of Edouard.

Deluded Rangers fan.

Nothing I have ever said about Coutinho will come close to thinking Rangers could compete with Barca and Morelos is a top play

Deery me.

Haha you just said Dembele should get a knew contract ya rocket

JamDav1982

Haha you just said Dembele should get a knew contract ya rocket

Yip I did mate so as to try and salvage something from him other than him dwindling away for free and I dont rate what he has done at Barca so far.

On other hand you let yer club die and your tribute act is watching Celtic canter to ten in a row.

Let that sink in chief.

Raki13

Yip I did mate so as to try and salvage something from him other than him dwindling away for free and I dont rate what he has done at Barca so far.

On other hand you let yer club die and your tribute act is watching Celtic canter to ten in a row.

Let that sink in chief.

One thing you are good at and thats deflecting , keep up the good work thicko.

weloveyuner

This guy could be healed by Jesus and he'd still pull a hamstring getting out of bed the next day

LMAO :lol: In all seriousness, this pretty much makes him done for us. One more serious injury would probably end his career. How many surgeries has he had the past 2-3 years?

Total-Football

Let that sink in chief.

You mean salvage some more blood tests form him for the next 10 surgeries.grow up

Ritchie

He's a pace merchant that was already flattering to deceive. Now his hamstrings are fucked he'll probably lose his pace as well. That's a bad injury.

Coutinho and Dembele. We might as well have set fire to the Neymar money.

slicknick

Had the chance to buy Mbappé instead of him, backnin August 2017, when Neymar money had filled up our coffers...

Instead, Barto ignored Mbappé's public interest, and signed Ousmane and Coutinho instead....Money well spent 🤬

FinBarcelonafan

People always say these things.. Even Real couldn't sign Mbappe. We had no chance either. He was always going to PSG. Same as Haaland now. People bitch about not signing him, guess what we never had a chance..

Of course if we had a chance we would have signed them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was the right target at the time and if we had it to do all over again, he'd still be the ideal profile of player to sign - whether it's simply down to bad luck, poor professionalism, being injury prone or some combination of all of those factors it is what it is now. A failure, accept it and move on

He'll be 23 and contracted thru 2022, if he recovers well from his surgery and is able to be integrated into the squad for next season then we'll have until summer 2021 to decide whether to extend or sell even at a loss. Just handcuffs a board that cannot really unload his salary at this point

There's a lot to criticize the board for but his signature is not one of them IMHO. Perhaps the manner in which he was signed & how he has been managed & coached but not targeting him in the first place. He was the only player in world football I desired after Neymar

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans