Ousmane Dembélé

Afromaticz

But it is dumb tho. I am the one who is saying Rashford is performing better than Dembele even tho is playing in a much worst team and then you are saying neymar performed better than dembele even tho he is in better team. That just doesnt make any sense at all

Dude wtf where did i say that Neymar performed better than Dembele? You were clowning the 20goals in all competitions ratio so i brought up Neymars first season to show u how ridiculous u sound.
Neymar only got 15 in his first season and was considered a flop by many idiots who only looked at stats.

Neymar had lot of injuries in his first season and comin from Brazil he had to get used to the demands of european football so we gave him time cause the talent was obvious. And he delivered.

Dembele is not Neymar but who is? We signed the kid when he just turned 20 from the bundesliga which is inferior and yes he was very inconsistent but so are most youngsters.
Its unfortunate that his first two seasons were plagued by injuries. Let him have a full season first before u judge him and always look at the full picture thats all

Afromaticz

It's just laughable watching people comparing Dembele to Neymar,

[youtube]93Va6TZhmDQ[/youtube]

Neymar's a technical prodigy. This goal showed all the required skills necessary to succeed at Barcelona. Quick thinking short passing, comfortable in tight areas, excellent close control, excellent dribbling, vision, and technique. Neymar excels at all of this.

[youtube]DedFb25ThgY[/youtube]

If you think Dembele can reach this level of composure in his passing and technique within a year or two (Neymar was 23 in the video), then your optimism is justified. If you think Dembele has shown the pre-requisites (inherent ability) to reach half this level of passing and movement, then your optimism is justified. I think he lacks the inherent ability to even reach half of Neymar's intelligence and technique on and off the ball.

He's slow with his decision making, off the ball movement, and his passing in short spaces lacks precision.

These are things you can't really show with stats. Once again, use your eye and use stats to complement and substantiate your argument. Don't just blindly look at stats and use that to judge a player.

Lol bruh no one said that Dembele will be the next Neymar stop it.

Acnologia

Dude wtf where did i say that Neymar performed better than Dembele? You were clowning the 20goals in all competitions ratio so i brought up Neymars first season to show u how ridiculous u sound.
Neymar only got 15 in his first season and was considered a flop by many idiots who only looked at stats.

Neymar had lot of injuries in his first season and comin from Brazil he had to get used to the demands of european football so we gave him time cause the talent was obvious. And he delivered.

Dembele is not Neymar but who is? We signed the kid when he just turned 20 from the bundesliga which is inferior and yes he was very inconsistent but so are most youngsters.
Its unfortunate that his first two seasons were plagued by injuries. Let him have a full season first before u judge him and always look at the full picture thats all

Trust me, I understand what you are talking about but I just cant see it. Valverde is a coach who doesn't focus on developing young talent. Which malcom is a prime example of that. Dembele whe playing most of matches isnt even being played in his position which is right wing which is noticeably with games wmsuch as Leganes, Villareal and Levante on the second leg. You have Greizmann playing for us which means Dembele minutes will reduce because I just dont ser Valverde having the balls to bench Suarez. Even the little thing like Sports and Rac1 constantly pushing agencies against Dembele whenever they can which could affect a young player's confidence. Even when Barto said Dembele is better than Neymar, it could put pressure on dembele because if he has a next underwhelming season it will make both him and Barto look very bad. The environment that dembele is currently in ar Barca is just not suitable for a young attacker like him to develop in when compared to others like Sane, Mbappe or Sancho. I honestly want dembele to become the future of this club but there is just too much negative things which are in play

Last edited:

Acnologia

He has already lost two years of development ever since he has been here.

BBZ8800

As far as I remember Neymar tracked back well and pressed ok while in Barca. Don't hink he was lazy at all.

No, my points were all about Dembele.

Low IQ was compared to Neymar and Messi.
Bad proffessionalism is a pure Dembele.
Lazy in general, Dembele.
Too shy imo to be Barca's attacker, again Dembele.

Tekkers

btw, how did your coutinho and malcom projections pan out?

Potroh

oh look the annoying retard with an iq in single digits is still talking shit.

Err... only an amoeba has single digit IQ, so perhaps the statements is not exactly accurate.

But it's true that here in Dembele's thread the very same people have been saying the very same ridiculous things, over and over again. Terribly boring and irritating...
Not as if these campaigns against their hated footballers would represent anything meaningful or worth to read.

Someone who is capable of genuinely hateing a sportsman, handles him as being a waste, a satanic force, an IQ-less piece of faecal or something similar - depicts nothing else but his internal frustration and psychological problems, hence these posts usually have only been mirroring the poster himself.

Anyway, in this present Barca, Dembele will hardly ever play (he should truly leave if there's a good oportunity) thus talking about him with heated emotions is really pointless.

I personally and subjectively consider Griezmann's signing a bad one, he could only blossom in Messi's role and post, he is not good in Suarez's place, and Coutinho's highly questionable performances have already proven that a very good footballer is not necessarily a good asset - if having been played out of his known own "creativity box".

Therefore Dembele - who will hardly ever play in EV's non-existing, slow and stupidly defensive system - should simply leave for his own sake, so questioning his talents and bashing him for weeks and months, again and again, is an absolutely stupid ego-trip, nothing else.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Always interesting how the frequency of discussions and posts in this thread are at their peak when Dembele is not playing. Because when he does play, he creates and produces danger 100%. See you in August when Dembele continues to wreck havoc in opposition defenses. The kid is our best dribbler behind Messi, the fastest player in the squad and has an eye for important goals as well as another for decisive through-balls.

Potroh

Are you getting PAID for REPEATING the very same stupid sentences over and over again?

Or should I question your own IQ and "professionalism" as a poster for doing this day by day, again and again, like the serpent who is chasing his own tail???

Acnologia

Always interesting how the frequency of discussions and posts in this thread are at their peak when Dembele is not playing. Because when he does play, he creates and produces danger 100%. See you in August when Dembele continues to wreck havoc in opposition defenses. The kid is our best dribbler behind Messi, the fastest player in the squad and has an eye for important goals as well as another for decisive through-balls.

Dembele will be a bench player next season

Home of Barca Fans