Ousmane Dembélé

DennyCrane

He came here in 2017 and has so far afaik been injured 255 days in sum total - now to add another two and a half to three months. Whatever the cause, this is comical.

abiabi

The Neymar money spent on Coutinho and Dembele is like when we sold Figo for 60m (very high price att) and wasted it on Overmars and Petit

Sailor Mars

The Neymar money spent on Coutinho and Dembele is like when we sold Figo for 60m (very high price att) and wasted it on Overmars and Petit

Meanwhile, Juventus sold Zidane the very next year to Madrid, and did a good job by bringing in Buffon, Thuram, and Nedved. Barca had a bad president then, and a bad president now.

FC B

Meanwhile, Juventus sold Zidane the very next year to Madrid, and did a good job by bringing in Buffon, Thuram, and Nedved. Barca had a bad president then, and a bad president now.

*and has the worst president of it's whole history now.

Laplacian

It's actually worse than I thought. Initially I thought it was 4 at best, but he has 7 muscle related injuries in his right leg in two and a half seasons. Holy fucking shit, that's an insane injury record.

Fucking hell his body has basically given up on him.

Centauri B

I feel so bad for him.. I really do every time he gathers some momentum he gets injured. Hope for him this isnt the end.

Why feel bad for him? Some of you are such snowflakes. He is already a millionaire (without toil or education). Moreover, the injuries could partly be his fault!

I am saving my tears for the club's many wasted millions.

Tackle

Should have been forced out of the club this summer. Don't care what anyone says, it would have been the right decision.

Now he's already going to have missed at least 4 months of this season due to injury after 3 months last season and 5 months in his first season. I don't wish injury on any player, but it is very likely his right hamstring gives in yet again sometime in the Spring.

He is seriously on the verge on becoming a full blown cripple. Would not be surprised if not a single team comes in for him this summer, he sits on the bench for the 2 remaining years of his contract and then retires from football altogether.

Feck me. This how careers are destroyed and it is a nightmare of situation for the club.

BBZ8800

Nobody will buy him after these injuries.
Except 10-20m bids or infinite loans.

Imagine if you are Arsenal or someone.
Dembele showed nothing in 3 years, he is injured all the time and has huge professional problems.

Plus, you need to give him more than 10m Net wages.

Ronaldinho10

Why feel bad for him? Some of you are such snowflakes. He is already a millionaire (without toil or education). Moreover, the injuries could partly be his fault!

I am saving my tears for the club's many wasted millions.

The only one mentioning tears was you really.. and yes I feel bad for him cause he just trying to gather some momentum and keeps getting injured no football player deserves this.

Home of Barca Fans