Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

What a chad! Zero fucks given! :lol:

Man really made Barca pay one of the highest transfer fees 6 years ago only to destroy them in the CL in their own backyard! 😭 💀
First Coutinho now Dembele.

These stinky catalans definitely sold their souls for that golden era now we are paying the price for it

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
couldn't write a better script lol.
Have to now rely on PSG:slap: or dortmund to win the CL cause i dont want to be seeing no madrid or bayern winning this shit.
Fucking Madrid and their black magic voodoo in the CL

draconifire

Man, this guy wasted so much of our time, money, and manpower. But it serves right to the Socios and the club management. Should have let him go early or put pressure on him to be better, but they tolerated his antics each transfer window and this is what you get. Got fat on our money.

Messigician

Man, this guy wasted so much of our time, money, and manpower. But it serves right to the Socios and the club management. Should have let him go early or put pressure on him to be better, but they tolerated his antics each transfer window and this is what you get. Got fat on our money.
Starvin Marvin, I mean Dembele is many things but fat is not one of them

serghei

People comparing this guy to Figo :lol:

He's a nobody and you lot are validating him.

He's not a nobody, but he also doesn't deserve so much attention, that much is also clear. You'd think he is a Ballon d'Or player. :lol:

I'm starting to get more and more irritated by our fans.

Hopefully he gonna suffer from a bad injury soon that makes him suffer for a long time

The way he acted despite the fact this stupid club treated him well like if he was a legend or something 🤦🏻‍♂️ & the way he was a big factor in our elimination against Liverpool after messi’s legendary campaign 💔

F him

Home of Barca Fans