Ousmane Dembélé

JohnN

Piece of shit celebration. Lucky goal and got pocketed all game long. Other than the goal all his dribbles failed, all his passes were off. With the booing he is going to get second leg, he will probably be subbed of like in WC final.

CatalinR10

Barça legend Stoichkov in 2022: "Dembélé, in 4 and a half years you have played 20 full games. In my era, you would have been the one to clean my boots. 108 games injured. €140m+ for you. Many foreigners who have been at the club understood what Barça means, you never did."

He was right.

Temptation

Barça legend Stoichkov in 2022: "Dembélé, in 4 and a half years you have played 20 full games. In my era, you would have been the one to clean my boots. 108 games injured. €140m+ for you. Many foreigners who have been at the club understood what Barça means, you never did."

He was right.
How can Dembele control his injuries?

Why does Barca Legend and the greatest exponent of Barca DNA Xavi twerk for him if he never understood what Barca means?

Horatio

You're welcome
Why does Barca Legend and the greatest exponent of Barca DNA Xavi twerk for him if he never understood what Barca means?
Damn…already walking on egg shells with the way you address xavi in case he does win it, as to avoid an L whichever way it pans out.

malvolio

Piece of shit celebration. Lucky goal and got pocketed all game long. Other than the goal all his dribbles failed, all his passes were off. With the booing he is going to get second leg, he will probably be subbed of like in WC final.
What's the problem if he celebrated? Always thought it was stupid for players to not celebrate against former clubs.

If you are a legend of the club or something, then you can refrain a bit. But Dembele is a nobody for Barca.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The problem with Dembouz is another top club like Bayern, City, Real would have sold him after his first two years while Barca trusted him and except the last season (even here he was injured a lot of matches) he didnt deliver so he should have been thankful and stayed instead of leaving us in last second and then celebrate against us - crap behaviour 💯

FC B

He was right.
He is a piece of shit and as dumb as fuck in and out the pitch. Not only he's ungrateful but he clearly resents Barca judging by his reaction after he scored. ! One of the most antipathetic footballers ever...

malvolio

The problem with Dembouz is another top club like Bayern, City, Real would have sold him after his first two years while Barca trusted him and except the last season (even here he was injured a lot of matches) he didnt deliver so he should have been thankful and stayed instead of leaving us in last second and then celebrate against us - crap behaviour 💯
Trusted him? If it weren't for the injuries we would have sold him. We got rid of Coutinho and Griezmann.

Dembele only had the advantage of being younger and we kept him because we had no money.

BusiTheKing

How can Dembele control his injuries?
He had repeated hamstring tears. Disciplined rehab and continuous strengthening would have taken care of them. Probably learned his lesson after the fifth time or how many it was. His famously terrible diet and sleep regiment probably didn't help either.

Horatio

You're welcome
He had repeated hamstring tears. Disciplined rehab and continuous strengthening would have taken care of them. Probably learned his lesson after the fifth time or how many it was. His famously terrible diet and sleep regiment probably didn't help either.
Who thinks temperature affects muscles? Also did not get injured during time at Borussia.

Home of Barca Fans