Ousmane Dembélé

Maxim4

Says the guy that want everyone to believe he knows Dembele personally lol. You sure you want to talk about credibility?

Vous êtes une Bande d'enfoirés. Si le transfert de Ney a capoté ce n'est à cause de Dembélé.
Mais bon ,c'est difficile pour un charognard comme vous puisque comprendre celà.
Dembélé est meilleur que Neymar actuellement qui a un pied soudé par du métal .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vous êtes une Bande d'enfoirés. Si le transfert de Ney a capoté ce n'est à cause de Dembélé.
Mais bon ,c'est difficile pour un charognard comme vous puisque comprendre celà.

No, @Maxim4 you dumbass, we're not a bunch of bastards and I'm not blaming Dembele or criticizing him because he doesn't want to leave Barcelona and join PSG as a part of Neymar's transfer.

I'm criticizing Dembele because he's been unprofessional and not improved one bit in two years here, and no he's not better than Neymar.

And if Neymar got a foot full of metal screws then your boy got legs made of chopsticks.

kollegah

what your on about ffs,,,, Banlieue wanker

Maxim4

Even if Neymar comes here, nothing will happen.
he was there when Real Madrid won the C1 twice in a row.
the champion. 2015 is the work of Messi, Iniesta, Busquet, Suarez, Xavi.

Tackle

This knobhead is really trying to speak in French to avoid his inevitable ban.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mate, just because Dembele signed your shirt outside a hotel lobby doesn't mean you know the lad or are part of his entourage.

Absolutely loathe vermin like you trying to claim celebrity status based off someone famous farting in your general direction.
[MENTION=22421]Maxim4[/MENTION]

Maxim4

No, @Maxim4 you dumbass, we're not a bunch of bastards and I'm not blaming Dembele or criticizing him because he doesn't want to leave Barcelona and join PSG as a part of Neymar's transfer.

I'm criticizing Dembele because he's been unprofessional and not improved one bit in two years here, and no he's not better than Neymar.

And if Neymar got a foot full of metal screws then your boy got legs made of chopsticks.

I did not tell you the word you just said.
I just said you're stubborn and silly, but I never insulted you. I'm smart.

gasgas

Et j'ai pitié de la triste vie que tu as à faire semblant de connaître Dembele, espèce d'imposteur. :shrug:

Mnazingua kichizi rafiki zangu. Mngeweza kuongea kwa lugha ya kawaida ambayo watu wataelewa lakini kwa kufanya hivi hili kundi halitaendelea mbele na ttazidi kupoteza muda

Maxim4

Says the guy that want everyone to believe he knows Dembele personally lol. You sure you want to talk about credibility?

Instead of committing yourself to cleaning Dembélé's boots and toilets for the good things once in your life, you continue to post messages of insults and hatred because your ex-wife did not come.

DennyCrane

Is there anyone still optimistic that he'll come good? I believed in him at the start, albeit more out of hope and pity (hate the way the media treat him) than expectation, but now, what, two years later, and he's still as clumsy and careless as ever, and made out of glass seemingly too, I've simply run out of patience.

Aside from his obvious flaws, he has immense talent which I don't think will be realized here. Mostly because this club has shown several times over the past ten years that its management/staff isn't capable of managing "difficult" players (Suarez being the obvious exception), which usually ends with them being sold. In Dembele's case, the fact that a staff of several dozen, highly paid people is incapable of effectively enforcing discpline and instilling focus in a 22 yo kid with an attitude problem is pathetic.
On a sidenote, compared to players of the past, Dembele is pretty tame - I wonder what it would look like if our staff had to deal with players of the calibre of let's say Effenberg or Matthäus.

Now, Dembele is a manchild of course but the club knew exatly who it has signed - and that this guy needs some serious work. If the club/staff doesn't want to bother with that, why sign him in the first place ?

As a consequence of this (lack of) leadership, he made zero progress since he's here, both as a player as well as regarding character development. I'm completely pessimistic on that he'll come good eventually.

Tackle

[tw]1167224834738282497[/tw]

Arrived to the training facility 7 minutes late this morning and was seen holding his phone while driving.

Say it was only 7 minutes all you want, but with his history and situation at the club he should be showing up 5 minutes early every morning.

Clown still doesn't get it. Bin ASAP.

gregorrin10

[tw]1167224834738282497[/tw]

Arrived to the training facility 7 minutes late this morning and was seen holding his phone while driving.

Say it was only 7 minutes all you want, but with his history and situation at the club he should be showing up 5 minutes early every morning.

Clown still doesn't get it. Bin ASAP.

Good god, can you people stop nitpicking every little thing? You're worse than those tabloids.

Home of Barca Fans