0-0-Pique/De Ligt-0-Umtiti-0-0
Semedo/Wague-0-0-0-0-0-Alba/New LB
0-0-0-De Jong/Busi-0-0-0
0-0-Arthur-0-New AM/Alena-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Dembele-0
0-0-0-Luis/Joao-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Fuck Greiz. Dude is a perennial choker and had nothing to do fr with France winning. Almost always goes in big matches. We need a crack post-Messi and making a bet on a player like Joao Felix with loads of potential yet still productive wouldn’t be a bad gamble. He’s shown he’s got some inspiration and creativity and we desperately that at the moment.

With Coutinho being a bust though as our “Iniesta replacement”, we still need a true attacking midfielder who is comfortable through the center. Right now, the only player I like in that role is Aleñá and with how much we’ll have already spent in the summer, we’ll realistically have to wait till January for this move so I say let’s give the kid a real look for 6 months. I think he’s earned it, personally. Assuming recent rumors are true, if a new coach comes in, this should be his choice because this is a huge role. People say Frenkie but I want him deep in Busi’s role, long term. He can potentially do everything Busi could do, just quicker and with better recovery speed. My personal pick is wait a summer and make a raid for someone like KdB or Eriksen. But again, I think the new manager should make this call.

I also think Arthur should be playing in the Xavi position/Rakitic’s space in midfield moving forward. He’ll have an easy target in Messi to be able to try a risky through ball cause he can get to the ball. That’s why I like him on the right rather than on the left in MF.

Alba needs serious competition but I’m not sure who we can realistically get. It baffles me that we aren’t trying to include Cillessen to Benfica in a deal for Grimaldo but I can’t expect anything actually smart from us at this point. So idk, there isn’t much out there that could bench Alba like next season that wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. Guerreiro or Ferland would maybe be decent moves too.

We honestly should have enough to cover the two de’s between the budget allocation and selling Gomes & Denis. Coutinho and Rakitic should absolutely be sold this summer and at this point, we will probably have to take a L financially on Coutinho and just flip him off to whomever wants him. Real talk, if 90 came and it was clear no one else was interested, take it and run. Hopefully PSG will want him. So that and say Raki going for around 50 (price we quoted Inter iirc), that gives us 140 to play with. That’s realistically going to mean we can only get one other world-class player, and for me, we should go for Joao. He could learn from Luis but also be young enough to not threaten his ridiculous ego and I think with that, plus his tremendous upside, he should be our last “big” signing this summer. See if we can throw Cilessen in the deal and start with like 70. But if they are firm on 100, I say pay it because it might be a bargain soon.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

ALEX_CARDO

The squad for the next season should be something like that:

GK: Ter Stegen, Iñaki Peña
LB: Jordi Alba, Miranda/Cucurella
CD: Umtiti, Lenglet, Pique, De Ligt
RB: Semedo, Wague
CM: Busquets, De Jong, Arthur, Roberto, Vidal, Aleñá
FW: Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Malcom, Griezmann, Abel Ruiz

+ 3 free slots to 25 players squad

It is high time we gave our best youngsters a chance in the first team. Playing them in 1-2-3 matches in 1/16-1/8 finals in Copa del Rey against teams from lower divisions is not enough. For example, Alba is playing 90%+ of the matches. Why do we have to buy a reserve LB instead of using Miranda or buy back Cucurella for 4m? The same is the situation with Luis Suarez. Still more if we sign Griezmann as expected. The Frenchman is not my favorite but most probably we'll sign him. To be honest, I wanted us to buy Jovic but it seems we'll lose him. If Umtiti doesn't have serious injury issues and is ready to fight for his place in the team, I'd keep him because he's world class defender and he's still 25 years old. If Umtiti has issues with his knee, we have to sell him while we can get good amount of money for him.

ManusXavi

Ter Stegan :worthy:
Semedo, Lenglet, Pique, Alba
~De Jong~
Arthur, Aleña
~Messi~
Dembele, A quick forward (Mbappe or Timo Werner - One can dream)

Devils

Alternative XI:

Onana
Wague -- Kanoute -- Umtiti -- Ferland Mendy
-----Ndombele-----
Kante ----Naby Keita
Nicholas Pepe --- Lacazette --- Dembele​

Stunning XI. Would be a dream.

VN10

19/20
Ter Stegen
Roberto - Pique - De Ligt - Alba
De Jong - Busquets
Vidal
Messi - Firmino - Dembele

20/21
Ter Stegen
Alexander-Arnold - Pique - De Ligt - Alba
De Jong - Busquets
Van de Beek

21/22
Ter Stegen
Alexander-Arnold - De Ligt - Laporte - Robertson
Arthur - De Jong
Van de Beek

22/23
Ter Stegen
Alexander-Arnold - De Ligt - Laporte - Robertson
Arthur - De Jong
Van de Beek
Sancho - Firmino - Dembele

It can be so easy ;)
Super hypothetically and much can happen ofcourse, but it's fun to write it up.

Xaviniesta

CL winning XI for next season:

5CLfiPu.png

Griezmann + Ziyech
- Cost: less than 150m for both
- Sell: Umtiti 50m, Rakitic 40m, and Coutinho 65m
- you can also swap griezmann for son, but griezmann is the better investment since he is more proven

De Ligt
-Cost: 70-75m
-Sell: Denis 10m, Gomes 25m, Cillissen 25m, and use 10-15m from the transfer budget

Felipe Luis
-Cost: nothing, he will be a free agent

edit: i am assuming fraudverde wont be our manager ofc

Last edited:

snowy

Go full on Op Clean-up SAS overhaul :cool:

Sell --> Suarez 60 + Alba 70 + Umti 70 + Busi 75 + Raki 50 + Killa Boa 8 + Couti 90 + Bob 55 million + Gomes 25 + Malcolm 37 + Lenglet 50 + Pique 50 (to China lol)

Total: 570 million :amazed:

Recruits -->

Callum Hudson-Odoi _ 35 + Christian Pulisic _ 60 + Houssem Aouar _ 40 + Nicolas Pépé _ 50 + Kai Havertz _ 65 + Ziyech _25 + Ibrahima Konaté _ 30 + Ferland Mendy (or Benjamin) _ 15 + Evan N'dicka _ 5 million? +
Striker: 1 of --> Luka Jovic * _ 55 million + Krzysztof Piatek _ 40 + Arkadiusz Milik _ 35 + Timo Werner * 65 + deee Groove is in the heat Lite _ 70

Total: 435 mil give or take :whistle:

3-5-2

______________________Piatek/Milik____________________________
__________________________________Messi____________________
Aouar/Callum H-O____________________________Dembele/N. Pépé
_______________________Ziyech/Havertz________________________
________________de Jong___________ndombele/Arthur____________

______N'Dicka/Konaté_______de Ligt______________Todibo_________

__________________________MaTs_____________________________

4-4-2 in defense _ 3-3-4 in attack

__________________Callum H-O________________________________
__________________________________Messi_____________________
Pulisic/Aouar_____________________________________Demb/N. Pépé
________________de Jong/Arthur______Ziyech/Havertz______________

Mendy bros_____de Ligt/N'Dicka__________Konaté______Todibo/Semedo

___________________________MaTs_____________________________

with this Death Squad, Valv would morph in2 Shaka Zulu 2.0! bc ns.JPG edit: 4got :pique1:

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Luis turns 34 in August so unless he would accept low wage and only 1 year contract i don't see many big clubs go after him.

He was still good this season but that's an age where many players already think about retiring from high level European football.

snowy

34 might be pushing it _ even for us! haha

then, go with Ferland or 1 one the Hernandez brothers. Trophy snatcha Mendy is the coolest of the bunch and likes Barcelona a lot (he's been doing some of rehab here) but his injury hist makes him riskier ...

BM at camp nou.JPG Flippin it 2 the Redz!!!

serghei

A lot need to change imo. Not for La Liga, where we will compete every year probably. But for CL.

In order of importance.

1) Get rid of Valverde and bring in a winner and a leader to manage us. A fish rots from the head down. There are two heads in this case. Valverde and Bartomeu. These two are the main responsible for the CL fiasco in the last 2 years.

2) Midfield needs fresh blood badly. Rakitic needs to go, Busi needs to be a squad player and not a sure starter. Arthur and De Jong should play the majority of matches. They are the fresh blood that is needed. Maybe bring in a new player as well.

3) Suarez and Messi don't defend. They fail the team time and time again when the opponent is pressing us hard. Suarez needs to play less. Bring in a new forward instead of him who will challenge for the forward position.

4) Sign De Ligt and a forward.

Home of Barca Fans