Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

Alarcón

To me, Samper and Deulofeu are by far the most talented (Barça B and upwards) and are almost guaranteed a first team spot in the future. After them, Rafinha, Adama, Dongou, Grimaldo, Suárez, Sandro are also very talented.

Not mentioning youth team players as it's always hard to tell how good they'll become but KingMessi's post is about right.

T

TataMascapenes

Rodrigo Tarin, a cb, is promising as well. Joan Campins, a rb, is too.

Seung Woo Lee, Munir El Haddadi, Moha el Ouriachi all forwards.

Ayoub, Kaptoum, Engeune for midfielders.

Not to mention all the talent we have in the Infantil and Alevin teams.

Come ON! We know everyone in Barça's youth system is "promising". You're just showing off your knowledge there I feel.

Antimadridista1

Seung Woo Lee is the most promising talent of La Masia.

You got players like Munir El Haddadi, Kaptoum, Godswill, Tarin.

And the older one's : Adama, Sandro Ramirez, Dongou, Samper. Concerning Grimaldo, he's been injured for a very long time . But he was one of the biggest prospect before his injury.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I haven't been following the youth or reserve sides this season, but my guess would be on Lee, Samper, Rafinha and Deulofeu. Maybe Adama too. I've heard that Bagnack hasn't been impressive. I don't see greatness in Sergi Roberto, but he'll become a decent squad player.

Yugi

I can only be sure of one player making it in future for sure and that´s Samper...but that doesn´t mean there aren´t other guys that could honestly surprise
most talented player right now surely is Lee

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There are a lot of talents that could be big stars and then there are those that can surprise when given a chance like Pedro & Busquets...But the most talented, for me, is undoubtedly Lee Seung Woo

Ronnie10

Munir El-Haddadi
Xavi Quintilla
Seung Woo Lee
Takefusa Kubo
Adria Bernabe
Pablo Moreno
Pau Servat
Iker Merino

From the clips I have seen (obviously not the best to judge) I think moha looks a very talented player. Not sure S. Roberto's touch is good enough for the first team. I'd be happy next year for Suarez and Samper to come into the 1st team picture, possibly for Sergi Roberto and Song.

khaled_a_d

Who is the biggest talent as far as reserves/second string team are concerned?

Well,we don't have the best team right now in Barca B
I would say that Samper is the only one with Superstar potential there ,in addition to Deulofeu who is on loan
We have many good players out there ,but they are more of squad players for future IMO ,Adama/Grimaldo/Rafa/Dongou looks like a potential starters good /squad players,with the likes of Le/Bagnack/Suárez/Sandro all have the chance to make it to squad 1 day if they had a real improvement
That is around 10 players ,but it is up to their hard work to develop and reach their potential tbh ,nobody expected Pedro to be anything good while Bojan was the next big thing and we saw how it ended ,Gai Assulin was supposed to be better than Thiago
I have high hopes for Deulofeu ,considering that Busi was the last player we promoted who you can consider as a superstar(well he is considered one of the very top players in his position at least ,eventhough DMs rarely considered a stars) and it has been sometime to have a kid makes the fan that excited specially since Thiago left

btw ,Lee is widely considered as the best talent in our youth system ,Think he would be promoted in 2015/2016 season for the B team

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans