Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

Trequartista

The good
Surprised many are mentioning Rafa as one of the most promising talent,dude never impressed me when I saw him,nothing special imo
I dont care what Mazinho and Thiago say,I already know who is the more talented kid

R

Remember

Guys first of all who is Sampier and is it true that Grimaldo has become the most youngest player who debuted in Barca?

Yugi

Guys first of all who is Sampier and is it true that Grimaldo has become the most youngest player who debuted in Barca?

yup, Grimaldo made his first team debut as 15 years old in Copa Catalunya altough those players who played were all from Barca B

R

Remember

yup, Grimaldo made his first team debut as 15 years old in Copa Catalunya altough those players who played were all from Barca B

yes indeed but still it doesnt clear if he was the most youngest,debuted in Barca,player or not? :)

R

Remember

well, it is between him and Paulino Alcantara.. try to google it :)

Yeap,just did it,google says that thus Alcantara was the youngest player and he had become a historical player in Barca because he had got the goals in all games he participated and then because of lack of money,imagine lack of money in football,he just left this game and involved in medial sphere :)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Adama Traoré has apparently exploded this season. He's extremely fast and I've heard he's been very impressive!

Wouterinho

Adama Traoré has apparently exploded this season. He's extremely fast and I've heard he's been very impressive!
How old is hé? & any video's about him?

And about the general topic: In my opinion the biggest talents (that aren't playing in the first or second team yet) are Dongou, Grimaldo, Samper and Ebwelle. Park Sheng Ho and Alexis Meva also look really promising but they're even younger so that makes it harder to estimate their talent. And ofcourse there are many other big talents, these are just some that immediately came to mind.

Trickykid

How old is hé? & any video's about him?

And about the general topic: In my opinion the biggest talents (that aren't playing in the first or second team yet) are Dongou, Grimaldo, Samper and Ebwelle. Park Sheng Ho and Alexis Meva also look really promising but they're even younger so that makes it harder to estimate their talent. And ofcourse there are many other big talents, these are just some that immediately came to mind.

He's 15.
He's a cadete a player, but he actually jumped straight past Juvenil b and got his debut with juvenil a just a few days ago. He played 15 mins as far as I recall and got two assists to his name. Not so shabby eh?

Wouterinho

* I also really like Sandro Ramirez; could be a great attacker, I just don't know or his position will fit in Barca's first team.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That's the main issue with Dongou, too. They are both great in the box strikers, but they need to adapt if they are to make it in the first team.

Yugi

from all these super talented kids (and there are lots of them, some are soooo sick) there is one guy I am 99% certain he will make it into first team
Sergi Samper, other kids I don´t know, can turn out good, but dont have to

Wouterinho

He's 15.
He's a cadete a player, but he actually jumped straight past Juvenil b and got his debut with juvenil a just a few days ago. He played 15 mins as far as I recall and got two assists to his name. Not so shabby eh?
Thanks for the information, he looks really promising indeed!

Home of Barca Fans