Other Leagues

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I feel like you're being sarcastic but I don't understand how the number of chances created relates to competitiveness at all

Morten

I feel like you're being sarcastic but I don't understand how the number of chances created relates to competitiveness at all

I was just joking. Well, i ment that the league was so competitive and even that the teams neutralized each other, if i can put it that way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jorge Jesus makes a sensational move from Benfica to arch rival Sporting Lisboa.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Jorge Jesus makes a sensational move from Benfica to arch rival Sporting Lisboa.

Not really sensational. He's a club member, started his playing career there, and his father played for their legendary 1940s side. And Benfica are said to be scaling back the size of their sporting project to focus on their youth system instead of expensive transfers. Sporting are already doing this. Finally Sporting actually matched his current salary while Benfica wanted to reduce it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not really sensational. He's a club member, started his playing career there, and his father played for their legendary 1940s side. And Benfica are said to be scaling back the size of their sporting project to focus on their youth system instead of expensive transfers. Sporting are already doing this. Finally Sporting actually matched his current salary while Benfica wanted to reduce it.

Still, going from Benfica to Sporting? It's the biggest rivalry in Portugal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Still, going from Benfica to Sporting? It's the biggest rivalry in Portugal.

I get that, but I think it's understandable. Jesus was never going to leave Portugal right now with his father's health failing. And he's threatened to move to Sporting/Porto before.

khaled_a_d

What is with Benfica and coach salary ,didn't they learn anything from Béla Guttmann situation :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Marco Silva, Sporting's previous coach, is in line to become Benfica's new coach. The Super Cup is going to be weird. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans