Other Leagues

Horatio

You're welcome
What's the drama?

To me it looks like another rebuild cycle.
Overmars fired over ]*{% pics, Mislintat with weird transfers and profiting off of those, Steijn throwing players under bus and his beef with Hooijdonk. And Steijn now appearing on every show criticizing how he was treated. Current coach throwing players under bus, which to be fair is to be expected with quality if some. Van der Sar left Ajax.

Hilarious stuff really. Feel sad for my cousins tho whom are Ajax fanatics.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They fell apart once Overmars couldn't keep it in the pants. Everyone else on that board were clowns including van der Sar, living off Overmars essentially building that team and club up again.

khaled_a_d

And Overmars proved himself once again with Antwerp.
I wonder if some bigger club will take a chance with him? Bad publicity but maybe in some consultant role on paper while cooking behind the scenes.

Messi983

Terrible news. :shakeshead:

A teenage football player has died after a freak kick to the abdomen during an amateur football game.

Wassim Jazzar, 17, was playing for an amateur Algerian football club, when the teenager suffered a blow to the abdomen.

In footage recorded at the scene, he can be seen racing for the ball just moments before the freak accident.

There were no doctors or an ambulance in the area, so Jazzar had to be transported to the hospital by a regular car.

He was pronounced dead later on, and the on-field blow is said to the cause of his death, reports The Sun.

Messi983

Icardi scored in 1st minute, Fener youngsters went in the locker room and now Galatasaray players are playing a training game.

Only in Turkey. :lol:

Almost forgot to add before that they were celebrating like they actually won a trophy worth a sh**. :worthy:

Horatio

You're welcome
Icardi scored in 1st minute, Fener youngsters went in the locker room and now Galatasaray players are playing a training game.

Only in Turkey. :lol:

Almost forgot to add before that they were celebrating like they actually won a trophy worth a sh**. :worthy:
Welcome to turkey

Windhook

I was in Split, Croatia on Wednesday. We hiked on a hill in the city park in the afternoon and noticed there's a gathering around stadion Poljud. Went down the hill to take some pictures of the famous stadium, only to find out there was a 1/2 final cup game (I think) between Hajduk Split - Dinamo Zagreb in just couple of hours. Me and my pal were a bit disappointed we had no clue how to buy tickets. Would have loved to attend the derby match. Walking the streets nearby the stadium it felt like half of Split population flocking the stadium. And the next morning finding out there were pitch invasions that took place. Could have been an epic experience.:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans