Oscar Mingueza

Porque

His best performance so far this season.

Can't see him going back to the B team at this point.

Would be a backwards step and not necessary. Mingueza is showing he is LaLiga quality while the B team can continue to unequivocally develop Comas and Mingo.

FinBarcelonafan

Better than Lenglet. He is strong/quick and fast. A CB we need. Lenglet doesn't fit our current playing tactics at all. Soft, slow and weak.

JohnN

Pique's injury and lenglet destroying our la liga chances ere a blessing in disguise.
This boy looks really promising.

xXKonan

Seems like his contract expires at the end of the season.

However, the club can extend his contract for at least two more years as he has that option. I wonder if the Club will extend it, He is doing pretty well for all things considered.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Holy crap, I commented before how I thought his height would be an issue. Only now found out he basically has Ronaldo's height. Could never really tell based on the matches.

JamDav1982

Seems like his contract expires at the end of the season.

However, the club can extend his contract for at least two more years as he has that option. I wonder if the Club will extend it, He is doing pretty well for all things considered.

Surely have to extended it.

If rate him as potential squad player, to sell him after this break through, to show La Masia players they will get chances and be rewarded etc.

Lot of reasons to extend even if not rated for first team.

Home of Barca Fans