Oscar Mingueza

vegitot

Not surprised that he will make mistakes but it is hilarious. Last match against Osasuna he also passed the ball to opponent.

Not better than Pique yet.

Porque

Of course he is going to make mistakes. Now Araujo is back it is time to groom the big Uruguayan into the starting spot. Lenglet has actually looked decent when paired with Araujo.

Mingueza still showed that he is a decent option to have, but when we are under pressure he will make mistakes as even Lenglet and current-Pique have done. Our defence is vastly exposed on the counter with a slow pivot and two advanced fullbacks.

serghei

Positive match, with just one error, albeit big. Plenty of good interventions. Lenglet should rub the bench and come in as a sub for a few more games, to consider himself fully warned.

xXKonan

It's too early but I'm considering him a Where did he come from breakthrough kinda deal.

I've been aware of him for a couple of years now and we even took him to the USA Pre-season in 2018 and even played some minutes during then. But he seemed destined to be one of those typical La Masia Defenders that play some good role with the B team but later leave and have a career either in Spain or elsewhere like someone like Chumi for example.

But despite his mistakes, he's really been impressive.

Messigician

Of course he is going to make mistakes. Now Araujo is back it is time to groom the big Uruguayan into the starting spot. Lenglet has actually looked decent when paired with Araujo.

Mingueza still showed that he is a decent option to have, but when we are under pressure he will make mistakes as even Lenglet and current-Pique have done. Our defence is vastly exposed on the counter with a slow pivot and two advanced fullbacks.

Nah. Fuck Lenglet

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Brings just the right amount of aggressiveness in his closing down so that he's not out right in danger of being caught out of position, but the attackers feel his breath on their neck

Andresito

Staff member
Had a good game apart from that Isak chance where Pedri had to sacrifice himself.

Still have big doubts over him. He's a very aggressive defender which makes him very prone to errors.
I don't think he has the quality to play for a top side long term. Great mentality and bravery can only take you so far.

Porque

Can't ask for more. Has one mistake in him a game that he has to iron out.

But from 3/4th choice B defender last year to starting LaLiga games and looking like he deserves it- incredible.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's one of the "mad" central defenders, you can see it in his eyes. Good profile to have but always a mistake/red card in him I think :lol:

Home of Barca Fans