Omar Abdulrahman

King5Puyi

GS7iWX6lg0pgtr9o5VrSUGD7qoEOFw96hDA2kdFhabVi6SoY1r1YlQqL7MuUHfONt0jT7BvpuyjMrFMR2nl0Ko-5369ZgwlYj7OQlM5f99lQtXfWQ2QE18pr2_ozsJp96nxKjHI0fnRxqJgmE1jwL6BffKIzvEm9XnS4J9vUzQ=w309-h476-nc

:wub:

gun-powder

I wish the best for this guy .. he deserve to play outside UAE honestly, he will develop and improve his skills but I wish he join the team like arsenal which he can play more minute as well playing in famous league
but I don't think that the rulers of his team will allow him to move from Alin , the sheikhs mentality works that the most important for them is winning UAE league not to see Emarati players succeed and represent their country in major league outside UAE

King5Puyi

I wish the best for this guy .. he deserve to play outside UAE honestly, he will develop and improve his skills but I wish he join the team like arsenal which he can play more minute as well playing in famous league
but I don't think that the rulers of his team will allow him to move from Alin , the sheikhs mentality works that the most important for them is winning UAE league not to see Emarati players succeed and represent their country in major league outside UAE

You're right almost every where, but Al Ain is practically Abu Dhabi,and thats where Manchester City comes in. If he moves to EPL, hands down its City. They have been trying for a while, Visa regulations being a thorn.

He wants to play somewhere where he'd be respected and given more than the normal footballers chance to prove himself,and I only see City willing to endure it. Their next David Silva.

Last edited:

gun-powder

You're right almost every where, but Al Ain is practically Abu Dhabi,and thats where Manchester City comes in. If he moves to EPL, hands down its City. They have been trying for a while, Visa regulations being a thorn.

He wants to play somewhere where he'd be respected and given more than the normal footballers chance to prove himself,and I only see City willing to endure it. Their next David Silva.

I dont want him to join man city , his game will fit perfectly with arsenal plus wenger loves young players and he know how to develop him .. if he doesn't come now at this age I don't think he will succeed later .. maybe I'm wrong

King5Puyi

I dont want him to join man city , his game will fit perfectly with arsenal plus wenger loves young players and he know how to develop him .. if he doesn't come now at this age I don't think he will succeed later .. maybe I'm wrong

Like I said, the guy has the quality, and he knows it. Only thing for him is moving to a place that he feels trusts him,and only City would he hell bend to provide an Emirati WC player.

Home of Barca Fans