Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016

Pablo Escobar

Under South Korea knocking out Italy in SK/Jap you mean "referees knocked out Italy"? It was one of the strangest fooball matches I've seen in decades.

Yeah, that's what I said, 3 consecutive games that were a shame for this sport, refereeing farce, could've easily been 4 if they would've continued with Germany, which was weaker then their previous 3 opponents the referees screwed but it was already too much, imagine we would've had games like Portugal-Italy, Italy-Spain and Italy-Germany en route to the final, Spain could've done it themselves, Lucho and Puyol are probably still having nightmares with that game :lol:.

F

Flavia

And a goal, finally. Luan bizarrely missed it, but gabigol scored. Maybe now they'll manage to play better.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Watched about 20 minutes of the first half, three observations:

(1) Neymar is a bit isolated, still not in sync with the team it appears
(2) GJ is everywhere, full of energy and motivation
(3) Luan is not Barca quality

So who does Brazil play in the quarter-finals?

Jadentheman

If they win it would be Colombia which makes me fearful because every matchup in tournaments with Colombia always ended with a Neymar exit in some fashion and a Brazil loss in the semis

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If they win it would be Colombia which makes me fearful because every matchup in tournaments with Colombia always ended with a Neymar exit in some fashion and a Brazil loss in the semis

As long as Neymar doesn't get injured (thank God) I'd be quite happy if Brazil goes home (or stays home). :p

Pablo Escobar

I'm watching swimming and Spain got its first gold medal with Mireia from Badalona winning 200m butterfly. :hooray:

Football, maybe the final, though I probably only saw 25 minutes from the 2008 final in all Olympic Football History. :rafinha:

Home of Barca Fans