Old user

I believe each of us deserves a second chance.I got banned as prince of macedonia in November 2022. I still love all teams and hate most football fans.I promise I wont spam the forum with boats and goats.I still hate people who hate Javier Zanetti.I wear a different jersey every day etc.

Football should unite people,not create a divide between fans.I dont want to talk anymore my first intro was way too big.

welcome to the forums. Good of you to come clean.
I am your old run of the mill gloryhunter Horatio.Tuesday I had Casillas jersey so Haaland doesnt steal Messi's ballon d'or,wednesday I had Inter kit JZ and on thursday I had a Del Piero jersey.I just like everyone.If only everyone was like me.

Welcome back G. How can you afford all these kits?
When I was a diehard Barce fan I only had original Barce jerseys. Six of them. Then I found 20 dollar kits on aliexpress and that killed my finances😂😂💲💲 it's my hobby I only need Milan and Bayern but I never liked those 2 teams much anyway.

Deco

Culé since 2005
When I was a diehard Barce fan I only had original Barce jerseys. Six of them. Then I found 20 dollar kits on aliexpress and that killed my finances😂😂💲💲 it's my hobby I only need Milan and Bayern but I never liked those 2 teams much anyway.
Fake replicas then

Home of Barca Fans