Old member

CatalinR10

Dont work, my parents pay for everything.
All the small cash I get goes into shirts.
Just got a 13 euro RM jersey today.

Damn.

Ain't no big deal still living with parents if place they have is really big with big rooms and such.

But if you're doing it without paying rent/staying at them so u can put money on the side to buy your own place in the future/ staying with them cause they are old or sick and you want to do most , or all of the house chores...then it's just sickening.

JustZanetti4

Damn.

Ain't no big deal still living with parents if place they have is really big with big rooms and such.

But if you're doing it without paying rent/staying at them so u can put money on the side to buy your own place in the future/ staying with them cause they are old or sick and you want to do most , or all of the house chores...then it's just sickening.
Dont have a job. The money I have mostly goes for kits.

Waiting for
A) Messi special world cup kit
B) gretzky Canada hockey
C) real madrid 1998 Santiago bernabeu

Soon buying juve 2003 del piero
Love retro kits.

JustZanetti4

Education? Qualifications?

What does your old man tell you in this regard(your unemployment)?
I have a degree in economics (don't know how to explain what)
Had 3 jobs, on one of them my boss threatened me.Destroyed the entire hotel and was showing off etc.
I was in delivery for a year but I was slow and sloppy so they fired me.

Been unemployed for last 3 years, all cash I have goes into my hobby of football shirts and memorabilia
Sold 33 shirts and raided Real Madrid fan shop (3 shirts, 2 scarves, backpack, wristband and a white storm book)

Really fell in love with them last 2 years or so.
What is he supposed to say? I have been seeking help for 5 years now and things are hard for me.

Temptation

I have a degree in economics (don't know how to explain what)
Had 3 jobs, on one of them my boss threatened me.Destroyed the entire hotel and was showing off etc.
I was in delivery for a year but I was slow and sloppy so they fired me.

Been unemployed for last 3 years, all cash I have goes into my hobby of football shirts and memorabilia
Sold 33 shirts and raided Real Madrid fan shop (3 shirts, 2 scarves, backpack, wristband and a white storm book)

Really fell in love with them last 2 years or so.
What is he supposed to say? I have been seeking help for 5 years now and things are hard for me.
With all due respect, what exactly is your problem? What exactly are you seeking help for? Is it clinical depression and other mental health issues? Did some major incidents cause this?

If you have a background in economics, surely you shouldn't struggle this bad professionally? Why would a bright young man who had a job suddenly give it all up instead of looking for another one?

I'm sorry but you need to sort yourself out and get the right motivation to get on with life. You have a lot of time. You're 29 not 49! Don't lose hope.

JustZanetti4

With all due respect, what exactly is your problem? What exactly are you seeking help for? Is it clinical depression and other mental health issues? Did some major incidents cause this?

If you have a background in economics, surely you shouldn't struggle this bad professionally? Why would a bright young man who had a job suddenly give it all up instead of looking for another one?

I'm sorry but you need to sort yourself out and get the right motivation to get on with life. You have a lot of time. You're 29 not 49! Don't lose hope.
My problem is that I don't work. No money and if no money you can off yourself. It's that simple.

Home of Barca Fans