Noussair Mazraoui

KingLeo10

really, ever heard of Davies or Musiala ?

Not that impressive. Look at the level (those 7 Bayern legends) I'm comparing to. Davies can't defend good attackers. He isn't even Alaba level, when Alaba was at his best.

If you're expecting to be a top 3 team in the world with the likes of Davies, Upamenco, Gnabry, Sane etc. I got some bad news for you.

topt

Not that impressive. Look at the level (those 7 Bayern legends) I'm comparing to. Davies can't defend good attackers. He isn't even Alaba level, when Alaba was at his best.

Davies is an absolute star in our team and better than Alaba was at his best,Bayern form started declining as soon as he went down. I dont get where have you seen he cant defend against good attackers, of all the games he has played only one that was giving him problems was Di Maria.
Dont agree with the rest but I guess we will see

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern has plenty quality young players like Coman, Kimmich, Theo hernandez, Goretzka, Sane, Gnabry, Alphonso, pavard, Upamecano, even Musiala and more. So they're really stacked for the future, they just need a quality 9 for the future

In addition to a 9, they also need midfielders, their defense is not set either as Upamecano has many question marks, Pavard too.

Bayern will continue to dominate Bundesliga but their dominance in Europe will wane, in my opinion.

KingLeo10

Yeah, the barometer for me is Europe. I don't question their Bundesliga dominance, but to me, the disparity between Bayern (even without their legendary core) and the rest is so great that they will still win majority of Bundesliga.

But I'm willing to bet a lot that they won't win a CL without the level of players of Lewa, Neuer, Muller etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think its more about the CL; we will need replacement for Neuer and Lewa, Musiala will replace Muller but looking at Barca squad you have a lot more holes to plug now and in the future than Bayern.
Outside of Pedri I really dont see any top quality for the future.

That?s because you haven?t watched us enough. Ever heard of Gavi? Nico?

We do have more holes to plug, but we have a steam of good players coming down the pipelines from La Masia and I have no doubt once we improve our finances we can keep attracting top talents.

Bayern? Will be increasingly hard for them down the road as their academy is underwhelming, and their grip on even the German domestic talent will loosen a bit due to competition from foreign clubs and player expectations.

Joan

I never minded the weather in Munich. For sure one of the best cities in the world to live in.

Porque

I don't see a huge difference in level between Dest and Mazraoui, but maybe I have not seen enough of the latter.

Dest has days where he looks excellent, sprinkled inside a sea of mediocraty. Completely understandable for a young player. The question is if he can be regularly excellent and sprinkled in with mediocre games.

Birdy

Romano reporting he is very close to join Bayern!

They snatched him from us.

I don't want Azpli, and last leaks is that Chelsea will not sell this summer.

This means that the bad news is that Alves will extend for 1 year for sure + maybe Roberto too...

Joan

I am not sure about him but we need a RB this summer. Are there any other options mentioned? Alves, Roberto, and Mingu are not that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We've been linked to some 18 year old from Deportivo but dunno if he's any good.

Birdy

I am not sure about him but we need a RB this summer. Are there any other options mentioned? Alves, Roberto, and Mingu are not that.

Not from what I have seen.
Club is low-balling Roberto with the hope he leaves.
But more rumours today they will renew Alves for 1 more season :(

At least we have a starter, and WC potential in Dest

JamDav1982

If they were that fond of Dest they would not be on look out for multiple RBs and signing near 40 Alves.

He could stay another season if dont get anyone in but Barca are not looking at Dest now as a starter or WC in future.

Can barely cross a ball and not been great defensively making too many bad decisions.

Birdy

If they were that fond of Dest they would not be on look out for multiple RBs and signing near 40 Alves.

He could stay another season if dont get anyone in but Barca are not looking at Dest now as a starter or WC in future.

Can barely cross a ball and not been great defensively making too many bad decisions.

You have made this crap point like 100 times before.

No you are WRONG. You don't even follow the journos who know stuff inside the club.
Alves was signed to replace Roberto while injured.
Now the club has 3 CBs, and wants to upgrade two (Alves and Roberto).
They want Roberto out, and if both Azpli and Mazraoui were to come, they would not renew Alves AS JAVI MIQUEL has leaked AND I HAVE CITED HERE many times for you to open your blind eyes

Now that Mazraoui is most likely gone, they will renew Alves

Home of Barca Fans