• 10-15

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • 15-20

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • 20+

Votes: 50 37.6%

• Total voters

Garrus

I predict 15-20, But for me it doesn't matter, Overall Performance and trophies will be my criteria for his success.

nebeer

Love is All
Definitely over 20 in all competition. In a partnership based on lots of assists and goalscoring opportunities with Messi, he's gonna score decent number of goals.

Neymarrr

I disagree with most here. With his talent the man would score 20 plus goals at a club like Inter overall too in Serie A. It will be easier for him to score while playing for Barcelona than while playing for Santos and his record for Santos is amazing.

He is the best / most talent Brazilian forward since Ronaldo, great players don’t need a year, he is already world class imo. Europe isn't anything he can
't handle *proven with Brazil anyway. For Barcelona In La Liga at least 20 plus if he gets a free role on the left and not a touchline winger role and if he plays over 34 games. Overall no less than 25-35. No Doubt imo, most skilled player I have seen since Ronaldo / Ronaldinho.

15-20 especially overall would be bad to distinctly average for him, I mean he cost 57 million and regardless he can do better, especially with Barcelona’s support and La Liga being a two-horse race.

ShandyFFM

I dont care as long as he plays good and link up with Messi. Just look at Alexs doesnt score and doesnt play good. So im fine with play good.

If not one goal a match would be fine with me :pep:

Home of Barca Fans