Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He has the foundations of an excellent false 9 though. Great vision and passing ability, not to mention he draws the attention of the whole back line in that area. The games he's played centrally he did well.

On Sanchez, he's had a couple big games for us, but he was pretty expensive compared to his productivity and form. Neymar should definitely wait until we figure out which forwards are surplus and get some more cash first.
I saw him playing centered last night, it was really, really bad.

M

Messi+Eto

Cesc has been better than Sanchez, but one of the constant cries is that Sanchez is the reason Barca didn't buy Aguero, or get Neymar ASAP. That ignores the point that the majority of the budget that year was used on Cesc, not Sanchez.

And because Sanchez hasn't actually been bad lately, the new call is that he's redundant because he is at his best in Messi's position. Well, how does that not apply to Neymar again? And if your only point is to looking at goal totals it makes even less sense - Who does Neymar have to share the ball with now again? Check the stats really, that's the best you can do?

Sanchez hasn't actually been bad lately?!! Are you serious?! When was the last time he assisted, or had any role to play in a goal? I won't even talk about scoring because he hardly does. I would blame our barren run last season on him. . . Villas Injury, and pedros dip in form also based on injuries meant only Messi scored most of our goals last season. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't he supposed to be part of the attack line? Last season RM had 3 strikers in the highest goal scorers chat and Barca had only Messi on it.

89Norcal

Ganso out??

I thought Ganso was transferred to Sao Paulo

Yeah my mistake, I was just reading a bunch of articles on his injury, he's injured but in Sao Paulo lol. But same difference, Santos lost that midfield presence when Ganso left. Neymar shouldn't be the one to fill it though.

89Norcal

He played as AM. I prefer him at lw.

That's definitely where he shines. but he's only 20, easy to forget. He has time to grow more versatile and complete. He definitely reminds me of Ronaldinho at Gremio. Hopefully he doesn't suffer from the same lack of discipline.

Jadentheman

That's definitely where he shines. but he's only 20, easy to forget. He has time to grow more versatile and complete. He definitely reminds me of Ronaldinho at Gremio. Hopefully he doesn't suffer from the same lack of discipline.

Me too man. Yeah Neymar does his best at LW. So hopefully if Tito does decide to optimize the team for both Messi and Neymar he takes that into consideration.

SoMa

I wonder if santos would take sanchez as part of the 30 mil left to pay?

btw I read the documents in the official Barcelona site and it is in there in page 178. It just doesn't mention a name. It obviously all points to Neymar, but how funny would it be if it was someone else?

Tezemery

I must admit i havent always supported the transfer of Neymar but is anyone else excited to see such a skillful player at Barca?

F

Flavia

I must admit i havent always supported the transfer of Neymar but is anyone else excited to see such a skillful player at Barca?
As it seems unavoidable now, I hope he fullfills his potential at barça. I hope a cb comes as well, though.

XaviFCB

Bring him in on january as it seems we are hell bent on playing a shambolic back line, I'd like to see us try to outscore the opposition at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans