Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Lol, look at you guys, happy that our rivals may be about to get the worlds best talent, whats wrong with you? :facepalm:

baconstrips

The Jesus
The Santos president just said it isn't true.. and he also said he'd like to have a meeting with Sandro cos he loves barcelona.
Hope he goes to RM

M

mitkoa7x

Cristina, Marcelo, Dive Maria and Neymar... Merda wont finish a game with less than 3 goals from penaldos.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I hope Neymar comes to Barca, perfect replacement for Villa., who still has a sellable value. Citeh would buy him for 30m, then cough up the extra 15 out of our own pocket.

Co0ter

Cristina, Marcelo, Dive Maria and Neymar... Merda wont finish a game with less than 3 goals from penaldos.

That one actually made me laugh a bit hehe

Seriously tho, Neymar and Hazard are my favorite talents...but Neymar is younger, a much better finisher and would be a nightmare for defenders out on the wing. Deulofeu is still really young and has a lot of growing to do....I doubt in 2 years he'll be as good as Neymar is at his age. Cuenca...he's definately impressed me, I'd like to see more of him.

Neymar is actually a quite humble guy. If he grew up a bit (which he's recently improved a lot) on the pitch and cut down on his diving, he's hands down my favorite replacement for Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans