Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He's good... don't do what brazilian press did with Messi, bashing him because of one game. Pele and others are stupid to praise him beyond what he is capable of too, though.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He's good... don't do what brazilian press did with Messi, bashing him because of one game. Pele and others are stupid to praise him beyond what he is capable of too, though.

Agreed...

The amount of hate here is just as ridiculous as the amount of hype he's getting...

Yugi

I dont hate him at all (well I hate his childish behaviour)
but he was crowned as a "new Pele" so I expect him to be better than messi and maradona and even fucking pele himself so he better start his magic or I will lol hard at him and pele too

Hatem Ben Arfa

Can anyone tell me what Pato contributed to the game besides hitting the post?

Robinho disappeared.

Kaka would have done better than Ganso!

TEKNYK

If Neymar is ever suggested by anyone to be a Barca signing, that "anyone" must be jailed!

Tbh all this media hype and YouTube propaganda is making me skeptical about Alexis Sanchez too:lol: Can't trust public opinion anymore.

B

beautifulgame

If Neymar is ever suggested by anyone to be a Barca signing, that "anyone" must be jailed!

Tbh all this media hype and YouTube propaganda is making me skeptical about Alexis Sanchez too:lol: Can't trust public opinion anymore.

Jail for suggesting Neymar eh?

Should we put you in a high security facility for asking for Adebayor, Tek?

:) Good to have you back.

DucdeOrléans

Guys keep it civil. Already labelling Neymar as a flop when probably most of you guys only wached him a couple of times is ridicules...

impeh

Hi, its me..
didnt have the best of matches, but i still look forward to seeing him throughout the tournament :)

hopefully him and the rest of the team can improve, same can be said for argentina really.

soarq

I remember Messi being 19 years old, and he was definately better. He owned Real Madrid and Chelsea at the time. Still, Neymar has great prospects, he has fantastic speed and agility, but lacks hugely from tactical point of view. One can clearly see he has no experience of playing in Europe. We don't need him.

Last edited:

catalan force

I remember Messi being 19 years old, and he was definately better. He owned Real Madrid and Chelsea at the time. Still, Neymar has great prospects, he has fantastic speed and agility, but lacks hugely from tactical point of view. One can clearly see he has no experience of playing in Europe. We don't need him.

care to elaborate the tactical part??
m no neymar fanboy just asking. :)

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

I think it is a bit unfair to compare him to Messi. That said Neymar had a few good moments yesterday that were wasted by his teammates. There is definetely a huge potential hidden in him. Great amount of flair, technique, passing skills and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans