Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

For the amount of money Neymar will cost, I'd rather have Cavani or Aguero. They would cost the same, so, why not one of them? :rosell:

Micah

The whole story about Madrid bidding for Neymar is just rubbish. Just a ploy by those greedy scumbags to rake in as much as they can. Why would Madrid want Neymar.
Where is he even going to play. Ronaldo plays LW, so it's a no-brainer. The santos VP keeps going on about an expected Real Bid, but i don't think it'll ever happen.
I really hope Rosell doesn't end up throwing mad money at this over rated turd.

Why aren't any of the sugar daddies around Europe interested in him, Where are the P$G's and the $ity's when you need them. Heck he could be a good shout for the new boys in the block.....Monaco??

Jadentheman

The whole story about Madrid bidding for Neymar is just rubbish. Just a ploy by those greedy scumbags to rake in as much as they can. Why would Madrid want Neymar.
Where is he even going to play. Ronaldo plays LW, so it's a no-brainer. The santos VP keeps going on about an expected Real Bid, but i don't think it'll ever happen.
I really hope Rosell doesn't end up throwing mad money at this over rated turd.

Why aren't any of the sugar daddies around Europe interested in him, Where are the P$G's and the $ity's when you need them. Heck he could be a good shout for the new boys in the block.....Monaco??

Ronaldo is looking to leave. He might be headed back to United next season

oz187

For the amount of money Neymar will cost, I'd rather have Cavani or Aguero. They would cost the same, so, why not one of them? :rosell:

Neymar is the most marketable player in the world and he is only 21. He's potentially the biggest goldmine in football history thus far. You can't compare him to other players. Barca could potentially make 10s of millions of profit off of him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Neymar is the most marketable player in the world and he is only 21. He's potentially the biggest goldmine in football history thus far. You can't compare him to other players. Barca could potentially make 10s of millions of profit off of him.

I'm pretty sure both Ronaldo and Messi are more marketable, not to mention that Neymar's marketability will decline quickly if he performs poorly or just doesn't stand out

B

beautifulgame

I'm pretty sure both Ronaldo and Messi are more marketable, not to mention that Neymar's marketability will decline quickly if he performs poorly or just doesn't stand out

The word is from marketing firms that Neymar has more potential marketability.

However, of course if his career went down the drain so would sponsorships but at the same time, he doesn't have to be good as Messi or robaldo to make more money either.

Indignado

Odilio (president Santos): "Neymar's 65M buyout is no reference point because he has only one year left and only wants to join Barça." [ser]

If he really said that then it's a done deal, whether Santos like the fee or not.

oz187

I'm pretty sure both Ronaldo and Messi are more marketable.

No, Ronaldo is Portugese while Messi is a quiet character. Neymar is the star for Brazil. Of course if he doesn't perform his marketability will go down, but if it works out there is a lot of potential upside.

Zachary

Messi-Neymar-Tello should be the eventual front three. Both, Neymar and Tello will need to get the hang of it. Neymar because he'd be playing with an entirely different line up, play style and opposing teams; Tello because he still needs to clean up his decision making in regards to play choices, along with consistency, as he tends to disappear all too often. Once in tune, and along side Messi, this could become the most talented and intimidating front trio in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans