Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is already the third most marketable player in the world and the main figure in a very expanding market (South America) and already among the most recognisable faces sponsored by Nike.

So there is enormous potential in that department so it would be stupid to be concerned about a future transfer fee, also considering the fact that FCB's financial state is not as bad as some media would like people to believe in.
even though the deal is going to cost a lot, financially the transfer in itself isn't going to incur us too many loses like the Ibra transffer deal did for example... But the potential rivalry between him and Messi would be too much to handle. There's every reason to believe in it too

caseballs89

My lol comment was more directed at Ganso being one of the best in the world. Neymar is a great talent and while i have been worried in the past about a potential move to Barcelona I am warming to the idea. But would still prefer some type of 3 way deal with Porto or someone before making a massive outlay on him. Even if the money could be easily made back.

Sent from the future on my Galaxy S5

DucdeOrléans

Think of all the revenue they will make from hair product sales in Barcelona though!

:lol:

My lol comment was more directed at Ganso being one of the best in the world. Neymar is a great talent and while i have been worried in the past about a potential move to Barcelona I am warming to the idea. But would still prefer some type of 3 way deal with Porto or someone before making a massive outlay on him. Even if the money could be easily made back.

Yes, because Porto are known as a club which sells their players for a little sum.

If Santos sell Neymar for 50 million Euros then expect Porto (if it was them who had him from the beginning) to sell him for 100 million Euros.

caseballs89

Yes, because Porto are known as a club which sells their players for a little sum.

If Santos sell Neymar for 50 million Euros then expect Porto (if it was them who had him from the beginning) to sell him for 100 million Euros.

I literally just picked Port out of thin air but surely you must understand what I mean.

DucdeOrléans

I literally just picked Port out of thin air but surely you must understand what I mean.

Bad example that was, but I think I know what you mean. You have doubts about him and want him to prove himself in a semi big European football club before doing the final jump to FCB. Not sure if I agree on that view but we will soon find out.

DucdeOrléans

Neymar 3rd most marketable player in the world :lol:

Why are you posting in this thread when you only post negative/pointless posts about Neymar or just troll?

Neymar is the biggest Brazilian name right now, one of the front figures for Nike and moreover he has enormous marketable potential. Only idiots with no knowledge doubt those facts.

"Neymar, though, is already one of the world's most marketable sportsman and, more importantly, he is a Nike player. The young forward, who turned 20 last month, is seen as a perfect product not only for his spectacular skills on the pitch, but because of his charisma off it - his Mohican hairstyle, his love for dancing and tendency to hit the headlines even when he is not playing football. The youngster already boasts eight sponsorship deals, bringing in a total of €20m per year."

"SportsPro has even ranked him as the 17th most marketable athlete. And this really speaks volumes since the list is dominated with individual sports performers. In fact only Ronaldo (3rd) and Messi (4th) are above him on the list and the next football players are Wayne Rooney (28th) and Mesut Özil (47th)."

You probably should read this blog below before you start talking :)lol:) and that was written a year ago and in the meantime his marketable value has only increased.

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com/2011/07/guest-post-neymar-a-future-media-star/

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Just cut my hair, my next cut might be like that of Neymar

(just to piss off all the haters :lol: )

There is honestly not much positive to be said about his haircut IMO. But at least he is one of the few you can pull it off, short of at least.

Imagine a pale Englishman, Scandinavian with such a haircut. Wayne Rooney for example. Just does not seem right.:lol:

Or a retired Kahn or Effenberg.

Yugo Count Dante

There is honestly not much positive to be said about his haircut IMO. But at least he is one of the few you can pull it off, short of at least.

Imagine a pale Englishman, Scandinavian with such a haircut. Wayne Rooney for example. Just does not seem right.:lol:

Or a retired Kahn or Effenberg.
I remember my first mohawk, a teacher asked if I lost a bet :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, look past that. Kahn was actually awesome. A more crazy version of Lehmann (what a legend):lol:

Add John "Lionheart" Terry or Stevie boy to that list instead.
:beer2:

well, the hairstyle is pretty much riddiculous whoever wears it, it's just that Kahn it'd only make Kahn look more dangerous instead of silly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans