Neymar to Barca - yes or no?

Is Neymar still good enough for Barca?

• Total voters

FC B

Maybe if a miracle happens and he'd come for free and accept to be on modest wages. But that won't happen, read PSG want €150m for him in the first place, certainly they won't hand him to Barca for free/on a peanuts fee. Xavi doesn't want him either so 99.9% he won't come back, I guess.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not an easy question to answer IMO.

But yes on reasonable wages, no high transfer fee and no long-ass contract and if Ansu isn't forced off the team. I've been indifferent about Ansu leaving due to his injury troubles, but I think he deserves another shot this season.

Also yes because well football is also supposed to be exciting and fun and honestly this current Barca team is not very fun to watch apart from some of the kids play.

fergus90

He'd be the most intelligent and skilful player by an absolute country mile. But his fitness is a huge question mark.

This is probably the driest Barca team I can remember bar 21/22 though. Even the early 00's had it's flair.

DAMNit

Simply put, NO PLAYER in our team, including Pedri...comes close to Neymar as a creator. It's not just about goals. Neymar was out for 4 months and still had just one assist less than Messi last season.

Home of Barca Fans