Neymar Jr.

boixos

Very embarrassing move (regarding Haaland) from an embarrassing team trying to be as relevant as possible. Looking forward to their knockout so this will be used against them, as seen as previous seasons (Di Naria, Kurzawa, so on).

Vilarrubi

Hopefully don't jinx it but can anyone see a team like that winning a CL acting that way. Seems like a childish circus over there in Paris.

Imagine the reactions of Puyol or Xavi if Barca players were doing that sort of stuff lol

Newcomer

From being Messi`s heir who was going to sweep the ballon dors for a few years in a row, to playing farmers and mocking teenagers, thats quite a fall.
You forgot Neymar was exactly the same after the remontada helped by the referee? Trolled Kurzawa and Rabiot. The only thing that has changed is he is wearing PSG shirt and not Barça.

It shows how perception of a person can change just because they are not playing in a respected club but a despised one. Oddly, i have not heard at this time that he was childish (he was and still is but if this is what fuels his motivation to be a big game player, i'll take it) or that Barça was a small club. Double standard.

Newcomer

Hopefully don't jinx it but can anyone see a team like that winning a CL acting that way. Seems like a childish circus over there in Paris.

Imagine the reactions of Puyol or Xavi if Barca players were doing that sort of stuff lol

In fact, it is better that they act that way than act totally scared and lose against MU. Childish behaviour but strong mentality is better than not childish and bottling mentality. I'm too used to of the latter, sadly.

PSG will not win anyway as long as their midfield and their full backs are so bad. Nothing to do with being childish. The most childish player over there is prolly Neymar and no one can say he flops in big game. Meanwhile, you have non childish players like Cavani who has not scored in quarterfinals.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Neymar is PATHETIC and has a rotten attitude. What can you expect from a player that has tried to get managers sacked in the past with a 'either the coach goes or I go'? He should never be allowed to return to Barcelona, can you imagine his attitude and how he will represent the club when Messi retires. How he will influence younger players around him?

He has shown himself for what he truly is a pathetic, small, little cockroach and a giant bully. Mbappe is well on his way by following in Neymars footsteps.7

So Haaland said 'this is my city' and he deserves to be mocked non-stop. Hell i've said 'this is my city' every time I visit Barcelona because I love it. Even if Haaland was being cocky with that comment the PSG players response shows them for what they are a bunch of douche bags. I hope they get well and truly destroyed and embarrassed in the quarter final.

Bunch of ****s

Last edited:

bastardo

I don't understand why people get so angry on haalands behalf. He chatted shit, got banged. Simple as that. I'm pretty sure haaland also wouldnt like people condescend him, acting like he's litle kid that can't handle banter.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't understand why people get so angry on haalands behalf. He chatted shit, got banged. Simple as that. I'm pretty sure haaland also wouldnt like people condescend him, acting like he's litle kid that can't handle banter.

Mostly it's about Neymar being childish. He should be the older man and let the results speak for himself. Why bother?

Newcomer

Exactly.

Also, i like how everyone ignore Neymar being as childish after the remontada when he trolled Rabiot and Kurzawa. But i guess since he was a Barça player at this time, he wasn't childish, disgusting or a bad influence. No, he was the best player of this tie and carried Barça (along with the generous ref).

I take that as some players needing something to boost their confidence with the mentality "i'll show him/them". Dortmund surexposed Haaland after their first win and got trolled by PSG players after their elimination. Now, PSG players deserve to get mocked the same way when they'll eventually go out.

Neymar has got an injury shoulder during the Dortmund game btw. Ligue 1 is suspended until further notice, so he will have time to recover. I guess he will lose his fitness again and come back fat. With that Coronavirus issue, maybe it was one of his last game under PSG shirt. I hope not.

Home of Barca Fans