Neymar Jr.

FC B

Can't totally enjoy he's staying in his golden prison since there is still a chance Fartomeu will do everything to bring him in the winter (unles his injury will reoccur).

Lutece FC

Ernie already signed an extension last season until the end of this season, with an option for a further year, so most likely he'll be in charge until the end of the 20/21 season.

J

José Mourinho

is [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] wanking the whole day because he’s so happy that the gamechanger is not arriving?
or is he still afraid that he maybe signs tomorrow?
or why is he so quiet?

EdmondDantes

is [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] wanking the whole day because he’s so happy that the gamechanger is not arriving?
or is he still afraid that he maybe signs tomorrow?
or why is he so quiet?

He's suffering from post Arthur masterclass trauma. Basically the same as last season until Arthur got his second/third injury.

BBZ8800

He's suffering from post Arthur masterclass trauma. Basically the same as last season until Arthur got his second/third injury.

Wait...
If I say that 5 players are not good.
And 4 of them are not good and 1 guy had a good game, I have to hide?

Yet, majority of a forum believed in all 5 guys, out of who are 4 flopped.
Yet, I am supposed to hide?

I mean, just yesterday, you had tons of things about which you can point fingers to 100s of users.

1. Griezz will be a better no 9 than Suarez
2. We could play without a true 9
3. Everyone will be better than Suarez
4. Semedo is a good RB
5. Everyone will be better than Raki in midfield. He is the single most important reason why our midfield was bad in the last season.
6. Roberto can do everything what Raki can, except better plus he has legs

In each match, you can pull one thing about which someone was wrong.
I could pull at least 5 myths about majority of posters (or you), which were debunked only yesterday.

About Arthur, hold your breath.
Let's see how that story will develop.

xXKonan

Arthur proved how good he was yesterday when he came on.

Rakitic? we haven't missed him one bit since he got benched. He would have probably been as bad as Roberto was yesterday.

Home of Barca Fans