Neymar Jr.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1167083843570098176[/tw]

The UEFA meeting ended in Monaco! Bartomeu and Al Khelaifi left separately and without making statements. Looks like it's off then, incredible.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Which top CBs are there in La Liga that we can realistically get our hands on?

A relatively unknown CB can burst on the scene in just one year. I meant that a lot of quality CBs keep emerging. It is not that hard to find a good one. We made it work for so many years with 170-something-cm Masche, we can make it work with Pique-Lenglet and someone new as well. Of course I would prefer if Todibo stayed though.

xxxxxx

Lol.... this is so stupid. This deal has been off and on about 8 times in the past 2 hours.

I think this isn't happening to be honest. These outlets are just pulling stories out of their ass just to get interest.

What a guy.
Unreal.

We are really more than a club.
We are a shit of a club.

You guys were saying for years that we have principles, we have morals, we are a good guys :lol:

We are buying this piece of shit again:

This is football, cut throat business. I'm personally sick of the good guys tag. We are not Unicef, we are about winning trophies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great fan you are.

Well, at least I care, at least I contribute to the club literally (via my annual fees).

I am not like those fans who just want their favorite flashy toy to return at all costs.

I'd rather the club learns the lesson and not become something that people jeer at.

Andrew M

All of this is fucking Neymar's fault and his father's. All of it.

Stays at Barca and we are currently treble winners wondering who is no1 and no2 at the BD between Messi and Neymar.

All reports indicated his father was against leaving, though

shadows

This is getting real boring real fast..How many times have there been rumors of the so called final offer..Come on take Rakitic already :D.. Seriously though, PSG from a position of weakness ( player wanting out) have done well for themselves...

Plus come on ..why do we need so many shiny toys when we have Valverde, a dour and defensive coach?? Buy some DM`s and fast CB`s instead so that he can finally succeed in the champions league by parking the bus :valverde2:

BBZ8800

Great fan you are.

Don, imagine a passion with which majority of guys here hate Ernesto and let's say cancerous Rakitic.
They want EV to lose games, trophies. So that we could move to a brighter future.
They laugh when Raki makes a bad pass and post those images for 100 times on every topic.

Well, some of us hate Neymar and Barto equally or even more compared to that Ernesto&Raki hate.

Do you think that guys who hate Raki are bad Barca's fans? No.
I never hated any sportsmen in my life as much as I hate fcking Neymar.
Or the whole board in this moment.

They bought a player to please 14 years old Youtube fans of Neymar.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Which ones of those can realistically play RW regularly? Come on.

Ansu Fati is just 16, huge question mark.

Ney Griezmann Messi and Suarez would already an overkill. Each of them will want to play all the minutes. Rafinha and Perez will be winger back-ups, Fati will get an occasional copa game.

Home of Barca Fans