Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

I think this one probably would have been done if Neymar actually laid down the groundwork much sooner.

As in actually contacted us before we decided to give Griezmann another shot. So we could have planned crap much quicker and have a clear plan to get him back.

Andrew M

I think this one probably would have been done if Neymar actually laid down the groundwork much sooner.

As in actually contacted us before we decided to give Griezmann another shot. So we could have planned crap much quicker and have a clear plan to get him back.

Neymar still hasn't said anything like the snake he is

xXKonan

Neymar still hasn't said anything like the snake he is
It was the same when he wanted to leave.

He stayed quiet while his dad and entourage were doing all the talking for him. Even Pique came out during the press conference before the first Napoli preseason game saying if Neymar wants to come back he needs to speak up, along those lines.

And he has been quiet other than the interviews talking about the 6-1 game being his favorite moment.

Jadentheman

Breaking news : BBZitis epidemic spreads worldwide.

I dislike the Brazillian prick aswell and don't want him at Barca , but there is no need to create false narratives and make it look like Neymar was the biggest problem at Barca , if anything wasn't he the one that gave it his all in the second leg against PSG , when the game was pretty much dead :thinking:

He also tried during the Juventus legs. I got the Gui7herme comps to prove it

Vilarrubi

Midfield's been the problem, not Neymar, Messi and even Suarez shouldn't take as much blame as he gets in the CL. It's not like he's had loads chances to score in all those ties and missed, midfield just failed them and forwards suffer the most.

Laplacian

Lmao, I don't know how anyone could have watched those games live and concluded Neymar was the problem. Our midfield, fullbacks, and tactics were the problem. The team was carried by, not hindered by MSN.

Andrew M

Lmao, I don't know how anyone could have watched those games live and concluded Neymar was the problem. Our midfield, fullbacks, and tactics were the problem. The team was carried by, not hindered by MSN.

An MSN who did very little running without the ball.

Kul_z

If only you had little knowledge about football history, you could know PSG already found qf... Scoop for you even sf were reached... I guess you were in the balls of your father at this time. Paris Saint-Germain is not a Qatar invention. And it will be alive even after Qatar.

I didnt said anything about qatar and investments. Why so salty, qsg with barca are currently biggest laughing stock in europe, enjoy it while it last.

xXKonan

16-17 was a season was the season that showed how badly the tactics and Midfield decayed along with the fact we had no true RB in the squad as Roberto was still in the middle of being converted and Vidal who himself wasn't a natural RB and was in the dog house and when he finally got the chance he got butchered by Theo Hernandez.

MSN was the only hope we had that season. Yeah, we had some failures in the market since then but No doubt the likes of Arthur, De Jong, Griezmann, Dembele(Depending on who you ask), Lenglet, Arturo Vidal, Semedo(Depending who you ask) Todibo(Bit early but he looks good) A more experienced Roberto, Alena, etc as options feels so much fucking better than what we had to deal with that season once you look back on it.

Admittedly I'm on the fence still now but I'm curious how well a front line of Neymar-Griez-Messi would do along with the Midfield options above could do along with a much more sturdier Backline compared to the final season Neymar was here.

Home of Barca Fans