Neymar Jr.

Devils

:wow:

Dude completely destroyed her accusation and vindicated himself all in a short video.

Now he can take legal action against her for extortion using Sheikh money to assemble the most powerful legal force on this planet.

This broad is toast. Incredible.

Sterlingfan2000

Same with Ronaldo. Why the fuck do Ronaldo needs to r.. a girl. He csn get any girl with that amount of money

These girls are disgusting and are looking for money
Hopefully neymar Sue's her to death so she gets poor

El Flaco

Neymar exposed the woman making r-ape accusations. people who make false accusations like that are scum

[tw]1135022505423527936[/tw]

eKA5Pfj.png

zxVWaEF.png

N9Mgq6N.png

4TT0YIC.png

ITYdXk2.png

IToRyxT.png

FinBarcelonafan

Same with Ronaldo. Why the fuck do Ronaldo needs to r.. a girl. He csn get any girl with that amount of money

Ronaldo paid her money so something happened he felt bad about.. Different case.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just because Neymar's case is BS it doesn't mean Ronaldo should be exonerated too. The woman filed a police report the very next day and Ronaldo allegedly admit she told him to stop multiple times during the anal intercourse.

FCB1987

Banned

That's like saying a rich a person could never commit tax fraud or any financial crimes because they already have a lot of money

#IncelLogic

LABarcaFan

What the fuck are you talking about?
I mean, I get it...we don`t like him because of the way he left Barca, but you`ve managed to write so much bullshit in this post that I wonder do you even watch football?
He`s easily the second best player in the world, Mbappe as the so-called leader of next generation talents is nowhere near him at the moment. Literally every top club would take him in a heartbeat and you say that PSG wants to get rid of him and he`s good for China and Qatar. Holy fuck how delusional you have to be.

The way he left Barca is something that I don't need to make a comment. The way, he is acting on the field and outside of it, is what does matter more to me.
He left Barca, because he did not want to be the second violin. His signing with PSG was clearly based on that idea. He wanted to be the MAN. And because of that, he wants to leave now. After several arguments and incidents with team-mates, mostly with Edinson Cavani and Angel Di Maria, he decided to leave the club. Do you really think that he has changed and will accept to be the second string in Barca? I don't think so. And something else. Barca never takes back players, who has left the club, the way he did. I will gladly take the player, with your username, than Neymar. And I suggest you to read all of the threats for him in this forum, before calling me delusional.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Coutinho, Rakitic AND Dembele for Neymar, this club is going completely bonkers.

Please Nasser to tell our board, Segura, Abidal etc. to fuck off.

Raketa10

Wouldn't buy him back in a million years. He is much worse than he was when he left, more unprofessional and older. Forget about him already and move on!

Home of Barca Fans