Neymar Jr.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Nah fuck that. He'd be great if we were gonna build the team around him, but if we don't do that then all he does is limit others from playing to their full potential...Messi and Alba being the most obvious victims to his ball-hogging style. He's also becoming injury prone, and shameless fucked us over when he left. Still enrages me when I think about how Pedro had to leave because of this fucker. He also totally fucked our league campaign in 2017 by getting sent off against Malaga. Fuck him.

Neymessi

Don't want him back, but we definitely miss him.

The LW hasn't been the same and the attacking threat bar Messi is just invisible.

FCBfan22

Even if we got him back, I doubt MSN would be effective again, mainly because of how shit is Suarez currently. Suarez was the centerpiece of MSn, the beast in the box.

Now he is just a fat shouting offside camper with 0 workrate.

Espacio

If it is possible we should get him back
cause we don't have any creative player except Messi
take Messi out of the field so many team can beat us

JackaL

Wonder what would have happened if we didn't lose him, he slowed down our game but was incredibly gifted and performed well. It would have been easier for us to get rid of Suarez as well, even if I love what he did for us.

Espacio

-----------------terstegen-------------------
semedo---pique(delight)--koulibaly----alba
------------de jong---------artur------------
--------------------fekir------------------------
---------messi------------------neymar-----
-------------------suarez----------------------

sell
langlet, umtiti, rakitic, vidal, coutinho
buy
de light, koulibaly, fekir, neymar

Dinho10

Neymar has gotten worse as a player and very injury prone. I rather stick Coutinho in the wings for another year than beg that incest loving diver to come back.

Sterlingfan2000

Nooooo way he will come back and nooooo way Nassar will even thinking of selling him to us.

Cules hate him too much, the board couldnt justify that and he is a diver. We already have a diving cheat in our team

Newcomer

@jair if he's alive

Why is every french club booing him( expect his owns) ?

Because opponents fans don't like him for being too good and his perceived personality.

People don't like PSG and their players usually because they are jealous. Neymar is the shining incarnation of what they dislike about PSG : rich, star, hugely technical and showboating. Fans in France will tell you they like Cavani because he is more limited technically, but seems to make up for it by being an hardworker and still delivering in goals total.
But they are being hypocritical because they jump on whatever occasion they have to get his shirt or any interaction with him.
I guess it is the same feeling with people slating celebrities but happy when they can get around their circle.

Home of Barca Fans