Neymar Jr.

DAMNit

Let him score v Bayern and the likes of those in the CL KOs and we'll see if I was wrong.

Thus far, he's only caught Ls in 3 seasons with PSG.

Barca has been utterly humiliated in each of those 3 seasons. PSG crashed out honorably in those 3.
Let's focus on Barca's problems not Neymar or PSG's

KingLeo10

Barca has been utterly humiliated in each of those 3 seasons. PSG crashed out honorably in those 3.
Let's focus on Barca's problems not Neymar or PSG's

:lol: Getting bounced by perennial Europa league United academy kids in Paris is not a humiliation?

You're the clown who was cartwheeling over PSG in August aren't you? Why are you back?

Morten

:lol: Getting bounced by perennial Europa league United academy kids in Paris is not a humiliation?

You're the clown who was cartwheeling over PSG in August aren't you? Why are you back?

You aren`t even being upright about Neymar and the CL-record, he was injuried for the best part of the first two knock-out series.
Is he made of glass? Yes, but PSG crashing out had very little to do with his individual performances, as he wasn`t there to play them.

Certainly was last season though, and he performed rather well, though he was bad in the final.

DAMNit

I have made other posts here since then. Besides, I am a supporter of Barca and a fan of Neymar.
It's hard to admit defeat, I know you are crying inside despite the laughing emoji.
Quit embarrassing yourself, in all sincerity Bayern have done worse to Barca in Camp Nou.
As a matter of fact Messi has suffered way more humiliation than Neymar has in the last 3 years.
Neymar was absent against Utd. Messi was present in all loses.
Does that take anything away from Messi no! it simply just makes you an inherently crass individual with that argument.

Katarina1

Banned
Let him score v Bayern and the likes of those in the CL KOs and we'll see if I was wrong.

Thus far, he's only caught Ls in 3 seasons with PSG.

So a player is finished unless they score vs the best teams in CL KOs every season or something? From 2012-2018, Messi only scored 2 goals in CL KOs vs an elite team (Bayern 2015). I guess he was finished as well all that time.

KingLeo10

I have made other posts here since then. Besides, I am a supporter of Barca and a fan of Neymar.
It's hard to admit defeat, I know you are crying inside despite the laughing emoji.
Quit embarrassing yourself, in all sincerity Bayern have done worse to Barca in Camp Nou.
As a matter of fact Messi has suffered way more humiliation than Neymar has in the last 3 years.
Neymar was absent against Utd. Messi was present in all loses.
Does that take anything away from Messi no! it simply just makes you an inherently crass individual with that argument.

Imagine being a Barca fan who tries to denigrate Messi and fawn over Neymar.

All I know is Messi's had a career that's 10 times better than Neymar. In fact, the only big trophy Neymar ever won in Europe was playing 2nd fiddle to Messi.

Adios.

KingLeo10

So a player is finished unless they score vs the best teams in CL KOs every season or something? From 2012-2018, Messi only scored 2 goals in CL KOs vs an elite team (Bayern 2015). I guess he was finished as well all that time.

He won 2 Ballon D'or from 2012 to 2018.

How many has your boy won?

JamDav1982

The 'farmers' tag is getting a bit old when there is probably more talent in mid to lower teams in France, Germany etc than La Liga these days.

serghei

The 'farmers' tag is getting a bit old when there is probably more talent in mid to lower teams in France, Germany etc than La Liga these days.

Wouldn't go there tbh. La Liga talent dropped at the top, not in the middle and lower section. And looking at what Marseille and Rennes looked like in CL, La Liga is way on top.

I think Bundesliga is better than La Liga currently.

I'd have EPL >> BL > La Liga >> Serie A >= Ligue 1

Actually CL teams show it.

EPL 3, Bundesliga 4, La Liga 4, Serie A 3, Ligue 1 1, Portugal 1.

So, Ligue 1 is clearly the weakest.

Last edited:

Katarina1

Banned
Messi has no hope of Ballon d'Or at Barca so I'll be fanboying Ney instead for 2021 unless Messi leaves in January and then I'll be back on the road to 7.

Messigician

Farr?: "Obviously we would sign Neymar. He's a player who can be cheap with everything he generates. Information has come out ensuring that we have spoken with him, and yes, we have spoken with him."

Home of Barca Fans