Neymar Jr.

Laplacian

It's embarrassing that some users in this forum still think we can get him back. It's like redcafe thinking CR7 will eventually go back to Man U. We are in the middle of a pandemic and this club's financial situation is leading towards bankruptcy.

It's scary how strong the parallels are...unfortunately the comparisons don't really extend to the financial well being of the club :neutral:

xxxxxx

Sport can't help themselves. They said all last summer we would be signing Neymar in a matter of hours every single day for weeks.

So, we're after Neymar? With what money? We're on the brink of bankruptcy and now we can suddenly afford Neymar? Even if we offer Grizemann and Dembele for Neymar, Neymar will want around the same Messi is on.... around 1m a week. He's on 600k a week now! We're looking to reduce the salaries.... not add to them! By the time we sign Neymar, he'll be over 29. He's injury-prone, and he really hasn't been playing that well for the past 18 months. I also have big doubts about his actual fitness whilst on the pitch. He actually looks like he's gained some weight in the past 18 months.

Regardless, Neymar is not going to solve our problems. We have massive problems with our defense.... and I'd even say with our midfield. We don't have the money to rebuild.

I'm all for releasing Messi in January for a decent fee, selling Dembele and Grizemann in the summer and rebuilding properly. Even if we use some of the money from those sales to clear some of the debt, I'm okay with it. I'm okay with us not competing for a few years just so we're debt-free and rebuilding in the right way.

Messigician

El candidato rosellista ha ?prometido? a Neymar, y los de SPORT aprovechan para hacerle campa?a con esa excusa. Nos quieren arruinar, no os dej?is enga?ar.

Translates to the Presidential candidate Rosell has promised the signing of Neymar.

Ah shit here we go again

Messigician

🗣 ? .@oscarcatradio: "Neymar's signing could be another factor to convince Messi, and an advertising claim for presidential candidates.

FinBarcelonafan

El candidato rosellista ha ?prometido? a Neymar, y los de SPORT aprovechan para hacerle campa?a con esa excusa. Nos quieren arruinar, no os dej?is enga?ar.

Translates to the Presidential candidate Rosell has promised the signing of Neymar.

Ah shit here we go again

Joke. We can't afford him. It's a joke. Team is talking to players to reduce salaries. How would this look to other players?

JohnN

Do we need to go through this again. It was bs 2 years ago, 1 year ago, so logically it's even more bs now.

Messigician

Yep exactly what I was saying and people doubted me and said it was a conspiracy. There was a secret agreement between the board and PSG to balance the books with amortization and Neymar was the sacrifice.

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "Neymar did NOT leave Barcelona to escape Messi's shadow."

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "I know why Neymar left, But it's better if he tells you, not me."

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "It is true that some players agreed to a lower salary in order to bring back Neymar. Even Ney agreed to give up a lot of privileges he had at PSG including his salary to return to Barcelona."

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "We were very serious about signing Neymar. We were so close that he thought he was coming and so did I. Ney said that his home was Bar?a and that he wanted to return. Players refusing to leave was why the deal broke down the difference was about 5m"

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "It was a mistake to sack Valverde while being leaders in the league, as it was also a mistake to bring in Seti?n."

MY GOAT BOARD MEMBER

clemente

watching his random highlights and damn the snake might actually be considered goat if he wasn't born in the Messi decade. I hate him but kinda feels bad how you aren't allowed to be a "tricky" type of player in football because you will get your ankles butchered and the refs will allow it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

watching his random highlights and damn the snake might actually be considered goat if he wasn't born in the Messi decade. I hate him but kinda feels bad how you aren't allowed to be a "tricky" type of player in football because you will get your ankles butchered and the refs will allow it.

True, Neymar from 2014-2018 was one of the best player of this generation. 2015 he and Messi were by far the best players in the world and he would have got the ballon dor if there isnt a Leo.

Home of Barca Fans