Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

People like kingleo are dense who argue on basic stuff like that

I'm 100% certain my IQ is at least two digits higher than yours.

In fact, comparing us on posts on serious matters (check out my posts in the COVID thread) the discrepancy is probably greater.

Last edited:

Neymessi

I'm 100% certain my IQ is at least two digits higher than yours.

In fact, comparing us on posts on serious matters (check out my posts in the COVID thread) the discrepancy is probably greater.

You really shouldn't be answering back now after what happened with us and PSG if you have some self respect lol.

You were belittling Neymar for his mentality when I compared his to our teams' but it very clearly showed against Atlanta, and then ours showed to be utter shit when you were "fighting" the forum when everyone was predicting a humiliation :lol: Just let it go now, no one needs to ask your permission to cartwheel over Neymar. He is 10x any of our players that is not Messi and that's a fact.

KingLeo10

You really shouldn't be answering back now after what happened with us and PSG if you have some self respect lol.

You were belittling Neymar for his mentality when I compared his to our teams' but it very clearly showed against Atlanta, and then ours showed to be utter shit when you were "fighting" the forum when everyone was predicting a humiliation :lol: Just let it go now, no one needs to ask your permission to cartwheel over Neymar. He is 10x any of our players that is not Messi and that's a fact.

Yeah, you're some "fan" constantly predicting humiliations in a team he supposedly supports. Everyone and their grandma knows this is progressively the worst Barcelona in years. What I was doing was having optimism saying we might have A CHANCE of winning. I never claimed certainty. You can check all the posts where i repeatedly emphasized Bayern ARE FAVORITES.

That is infinity better than dickriding Neymar, who is not a Barcelona player, every chance you get and foaming at the mouth when anyone criticizes him. The facts are that he's been irrelevant the last 2 years on the European and World stage in the CL and WC. This is empirically reflected in his finishes on individual awards. He hasn't made top 3 in any major ones. He's now got a chance to redeem himself, which no one is denying. He still may get hammered by Bayern or he might beat them. Time will tell soon enough.

By the way, you deflected my point after calling me dense. I have yet to see a post from you that makes me believe you have anything other than the IQ of a simpleton.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Yeah, you're some "fan" constantly predicting humiliations in a team he supposedly supports. Everyone and their grandma knows this is progressively the worst Barcelona in years. What I was doing was having optimism saying we might have A CHANCE of winning. I never claimed certainty. You can check all the posts where i repeatedly emphasized Bayern ARE FAVORITES.

That is infinity better than dickriding Neymar, who is not a Barcelona player, every chance you get and foaming at the mouth when anyone criticizes him. The facts are that he's been irrelevant the last 2 years on the European and World stage in the CL and WC. This is empirically reflected in his finishes on individual awards. He hasn't made top 3 in any major ones. He's now got a chance to redeem himself, which no one is denying. He still may get hammered by Bayern or he might beat them. Time will tell soon enough.

By the way, you deflected my point after calling me dense. I have yet to see a post from you that makes me believe you have anything other than the IQ of a simpleton.

So whats wrong with being realistic?

Home of Barca Fans