Neymar Jr.

Messigician

It's time to move on, mate. He doesn't want you anymore. Find new love, find new happiness.

You seriously think he doesn't regret leaving Barcelona lmao?

We showed De Jong his text messages about complaining about French League to get hin to choose us over PSG

Joan

You seriously think he doesn't regret leaving Barcelona lmao?

We showed De Jong his text messages about complaining about French League to get hin to choose us over PSG

I'll be faster than Jair: no French paper reported that, yadda yadda yadda

I was not :(

Leo_Messi

It's time to move on, mate. He doesn't want you anymore. Find new love, find new happiness.

Are you going to counter any of my factual points in my posts (from our perspective as Barça fans) or are you going to pretend that I and others here are thinking about Neymar 24/7 despite me writing less than 15 posts about him (all in the past 2 weeks) 18 months after his move away? You need to work on your one-liners a bit more, mate. They are getting weak even for your standards.

Well, we got Dembouz who is already a greater "love" of mine than Neymar ever was, so what is there not to like?

The video and his reply was telling and him returning to BCN at the first opportunity. Man, must the fool regret his move. I bet that he thinks about this each day. Now he will have some 3 months to think about it even more and watch QSG exit the CL as usual. A very likely scenario to occur.

Leo_Messi

You sound like a poor mans Donald Trump. :lol:

Or Bolsonaro. Another one-liner.:dembele:

Will we ever see you argue against any of my factual statements? Not much time left this year seeing that QSG is a few weeks away from being knocked out of the CL as usual and that obviously means that you will perform your famous ( :lol: ) annual disappearance act here.:lol:

Jadentheman

Are you going to counter any of my factual points in my posts (from our perspective as Barça fans) or are you going to pretend that I and others here are thinking about Neymar 24/7 despite me writing less than 15 posts about him (all in the past 2 weeks) 18 months after his move away? You need to work on your one-liners a bit more, mate. They are getting weak even for your standards.

Well, we got Dembouz who is already a greater "love" of mine than Neymar ever was, so what is there not to like?

The video and his reply was telling and him returning to BCN at the first opportunity. Man, must the fool regret his move. I bet that he thinks about this each day. Now he will have some 3 months to think about it even more and watch QSG exit the CL as usual. A very likely scenario to occur.

The excuse will be because Neymar was injured again and that’s the reason. :lol:

bismp

Already 27 :lol: Thought he was still 24-25 or something..I'd wager that there is a bigger probability for Leo to win a 6th B'Dor,than for Ney to win 1 at this point

tacticvarium

[tw]1095602971516252161[/tw]

Why is the club letting this happen?
Are we changing into the charity organization or sth?
Tell this Cuntmar to fuck off already!

Home of Barca Fans