Neymar Jr.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Good luck to sell Dembélé. I can see the other ones being sold but not sure Barça will get as much money as they hope (Coutinho to Bayern seems dead in the water with Sané going there).

Good luck with PSG once the Qataris get bored, laughing stock of a club

Dembouz will generate sufficient interest on the market despite a ridiculously poor time at Barcelona, a reflection of the market & lack of bonafide talent out there that compares to Ousmane. I hope he turns it around ultimately but I want nothing further to do with him

Newcomer

Good luck with PSG once the Qataris get bored, laughing stock of a club

Dembouz will generate sufficient interest on the market despite a ridiculously poor time at Barcelona, a reflection of the market & lack of bonafide talent out there that compares to Ousmane. I hope he turns it around ultimately but I want nothing further to do with him

PSG doesn't need luck. With the dimension we have ascended, we will likely dominate our domestic league without trouble, Qataris or not Qataris. Our brand has expanded. Nike has signed a contract until 2032 which is among the highest in the world and is a secure source of income.

New generation of french players will hopefully chose to play for PSG rather than going to some mid table clubs abroad like german players with Bayern in Bundesliga.

Also the new PSG center is being built and is worth 300-400 M€ alone. It means they aren't going anywhere before his completion in 2024.

And as a laughing stock, it is a good thing for PSG to bring happiness in people life, whatever the form it takes. ^^ It means it is not irrelevant.

I supported PSG decades before the takeover by the Qataris and i'm positive the club will be in a better place when they will leave than when they took it. I'm not even slightly worried. Meanwhile, i can enjoy seeing world class players play week in week out. This is the dream !

KingLeo10

We need Neymar, only he can prevent bottling which has effected the squad, Neymar is a fighter and a difference maker.

:lol: was absolute ass against RM in 17/18.

did fuck all v Juve and AM. Made his 'fighting spirit' name on a game v QSG who just happen to be such bottlers even United beat them.

Ney is a choker and a diver these days. Got cucked by Belgium too didn't he?

Messigician

did fuck all v Juve and AM. Made his 'fighting spirit' name on a game v QSG who just happen to be such bottlers even United beat them.

Only one trying vs Juve, Important clutch player when Messi was injured, again when Messi missed the 16/17 clasico.

We need Neymar's mentality.

Jadentheman

I think you need the Gui7herme refresher

KingLeo10

All of you Ney fans are rather weird. Dude isn't even making the top 100 players to ever play the game and y'all are doing cartwheels about him.

Home of Barca Fans