Neymar Jr.

Messigician

Is that actually a thing or just rumours? I'm sure I read recently that if they sell him they'd ask for even more around 260m+

It's a thing but no club wants to exercise the clause as clubs fear it will stsrt a chain reaction of all clubs doing it.

Tbh I think we'll be the first club to activate the clause board will go through with it just because it's Neymar and payback to PSG for hardballing us.

We will piss off alot of clubs once we do though lol.

Rory

To the people who want him back can someone please explain how spending this mad amount of money on him in transfer fee, agent fees and salary is good for the club? Especially when next summer he will be 28, an injury prone 28 year old that is.

Forget what happened in the past in terms of how he left etc. How is that a good move for the reasons above alone?

Messigician

To the people who want him back can someone please explain how spending this mad amount of money on him in transfer fee, agent fees and salary is good for the club? Especially when next summer he will be 28, an injury prone 28 year old that is.

Forget what happened in the past in terms of how he left etc. How is that a good move for the reasons above alone?

Coz our LW has been dead since he left.

Rory

Coz our LW has been dead since he left.

Just doesn't seem like a good enough reason. We need to spend on a decent CB maybe even 2. Other areas of the squad need prioritising. If Neymar is injured for 1/3 of the season maybe even more then the LW continues to be dead regardless.

Newcomer

How long he can still play left winger? I thought he plays more centrally these days. Might be another issue.

Neymar can play left winger/wide number 10 in left side/number 10 in the middle or even second striker.

He has still everything to play at the highest level. Only worries are the injuries. And to be honest, i'm kinda losing patience with him this season. He has had no problem with his foot but got 2 injuries with Brazil. Very frustrating when your player can't even play because of national team friendlies.

Tuchel used him centrally last year when he tried to accomodate the 4 forwards (Di Maria, Mbappé, Cavani, Neymar). This year, Tuchel seems set on having 3 defensive midfielders. I doubt he will play centrally. He will most likely play as a "wide number 10 in left side" who cuts inside to draw fouls and exchange balls with Icardi/Mbappé in the center of the pitch.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

cause they're Neymar fans masquerading as barca fans or are twelvies who play too much fifa

KingLeo10

Welcome to the Forum d'Amigos

You'll receive your credentials shortly.

:messi:

Messigician

It seems Neymar is faking injuries to spend time in Barcelona.

Neymar, who was in BCN for the last couple of days, remains dreaming of returning to the Catalan club after a move didn't go through last summer. The Brazilian visited Nuba, a restaurant owned by Javier Bordas, Barça director, with whom he maintains a very good relationship. [md]

Ney feels at home in Barcelona, ​​like his friends, who before going to party with him, witnessed the 4-1 win at the Camp Nou against Celta de Vigo. [md]

In addition, the skillful winger attended Luis Suárez' wife birthday party on Saturday. There he spoke with Messi and Suárez to tell them that he still wants to return to home, and that is Barcelona for him. [md]

Messigician

I think we all have to feel sympathy for Neymar.

Barcelona is very similar to Brazil so him and Alves would have really felt at home here.

In France it must be difficult for him, the weather and culture aren't at all his cup of tea.

Alves recently spoke out and said he disliked France and the people there are racist. I'm sure Neymar will habe similar thoughts in private but he is much more professional than Alves to go public.

Messigician

It seems Neymar is faking injuries to spend time in Barcelona.

Neymar, who was in BCN for the last couple of days, remains dreaming of returning to the Catalan club after a move didn't go through last summer. The Brazilian visited Nuba, a restaurant owned by Javier Bordas, Barça director, with whom he maintains a very good relationship. [md]

Ney feels at home in Barcelona, ​​like his friends, who before going to party with him, witnessed the 4-1 win at the Camp Nou against Celta de Vigo. [md]

In addition, the skillful winger attended Luis Suárez' wife birthday party on Saturday. There he spoke with Messi and Suárez to tell them that he still wants to return to home, and that is Barcelona for him. [md]

Furthermore Neymar has spoken to several club directors who remain interested in signing the star as it would be a massive boost for the presidential elections.

Givenchy

re-signing Neymar means club de amigos get stronger and likely Valverde stays on. he'll let Neymar attend his sis' bday no problem, maybe he can go on business ventures with Pique, use Camp nou as a helipad. we could see a totally new diva level in Neymar as he'll have more freedom than he does in Paris even under Valverde

if we get rid of EV, Suarez, Pique and co and then sign Neymar, its a good move

Home of Barca Fans