Neymar Jr.

Potroh

He still is a piece of shit because obviously he knows he isn't good enough for this club, wasting Messi and ruining every talent, Zidane resigned when he knew he can't get more out of Madrid, but this guy instead of resigning and going back to managing mediocre club where he belongs, he triggered the clause in his contract to extend it for a third year. Sure it's another free 27mil, everyone would do the same, but it doesn't excuse him from being a piece of shit.

I almost agree with you, apart from the too many "shits". When your opinion is summed in up only a groan or a bellow, you just sound like a horny hyena, and even if you were right, the content is lost.

But you shouldn't think Valverde would be self-aware of his actual qualities.
He thinks the critiques are wrong and ingrate, because he could win his first LLiga with just a single game lost. He thinks he cannot be blamed for the CL fiascos, specially that Lucho's rein ended with a similar one.

Ah and never forget that a coach is as long with a team, as long as the majority of players want him. I didn't say 'trust in him' but 'want' him - for the known and various reasons.
A coach with traditional conscience would have had resigned after Anfield, even if he knew his resignation will NOT be accepted.
Valverde is the most comfortable solution for the board and players alike.

khaled_a_d

Stumbled in a video of remontada last 10 minutes.
Made me think how we were taking our "future" for granted, thinking that Neymar & Umtiti are the future of our defense and attack.
in less than 18 months, one was out and other was ruined by injuries. And the replacements weren't nearly as good.
Make me appreciate what we had with golden generations more and more. Xavi,Puyol,Iniesta,Messi etc. All lasted for long, stick to the club and took care of their bodies.
Hopefully the likes of Arthur & FDJ will follow there footsteps, and Fati will live up to the hype.

Havesaks

He still is a piece of shit because obviously he knows he isn't good enough for this club, wasting Messi and ruining every talent, Zidane resigned when he knew he can't get more out of Madrid, but this guy instead of resigning and going back to managing mediocre club where he belongs, he triggered the clause in his contract to extend it for a third year. Sure it's another free 27mil, everyone would do the same, but it doesn't excuse him from being a piece of shit.

What? Club pushed him to renew his contract with 1 year.

clemente

I almost agree with you, apart from the too many "shits". When your opinion is summed in up only a groan or a bellow, you just sound like a horny hyena, and even if you were right, the content is lost.

But you shouldn't think Valverde would be self-aware of his actual qualities.
He thinks the critiques are wrong and ingrate, because he could win his first LLiga with just a single game lost. He thinks he cannot be blamed for the CL fiascos, specially that Lucho's rein ended with a similar one.

Ah and never forget that a coach is as long with a team, as long as the majority of players want him. I didn't say 'trust in him' but 'want' him - for the known and various reasons.
A coach with traditional conscience would have had resigned after Anfield, even if he knew his resignation will NOT be accepted.
Valverde is the most comfortable solution for the board and players alike.

How do you know players want him? Because they don't openly state otherwise?
A coach with traditional conscience would have had resigned after Roma.
Valverde isn't a solution, if booting him didn't cost 27m, he would 100% be gone.

Potroh

Valverde isn't a solution, if booting him didn't cost 27m, he would 100% be gone.

The players wouldn't go public and take responsibility if they wanted him to be sacked.

When Roma happened it was already a known fact internally that Lucho is going to leave.

Havesaks

Hahaha you keep talking nonsens. First lying about Valverde's contract extension and now you forget that the players several times openly did support Valverde incl. Pique and Messi. The way it was done, it was pretty obvious the team decided to back Valverde both after Roma and liverpool

How old are you?

clemente

Hahaha you keep talking nonsens. First lying about Valverde's contract extension and now you forget that the players several times openly did support Valverde incl. Pique and Messi. The way it was done, it was pretty obvious the team decided to back Valverde both after Roma and liverpool

How old are you?

Why are you writing to me this shite? What did I lie about the contract you fucking melt? He had an option to extend his contract for a third year and he did, what is there not to understand? You are writing garbage about how board was pushing him to do it lmao, I couldn't be bothered to respond to such nonsense, do you work there or did the sport shitpaper tell you that? These Valverde backers will come up with anything they can :lol:.
And the "publicly support the manager" is the dumbest thing you Ernestology cultists keep repeating, there is a reason why deadweights love the manager so much, Pique was playing like a mushroom 70% of the season, and Messi knows what's gonna happen to his best friend, and give me an example of players talking against the manager in a press conference.

Havesaks

Why are you writing to me this shite? What did I lie about the contract you fucking melt? He had an option to extend his contract for a third year and he did, what is there not to understand? You are writing garbage about how board was pushing him to do it lmao, I couldn't be bothered to respond to such nonsense, do you work there or did the sport shitpaper tell you that? These Valverde backers will come up with anything they can :lol:.
And the "publicly support the manager" is the dumbest thing you Ernestology cultists keep repeating, there is a reason why deadweights love the manager so much, Pique was playing like a mushroom 70% of the season, and Messi knows what's gonna happen to his best friend, and give me an example of players talking against the manager in a press conference.

Pique was one of our best players last season - man you are so out of it, it's tragic.

clemente

Pique was one of our best players last season - man you are so out of it, it's tragic.

Messi was our best player last season, then it was mats, then Alba, but dont worry it's okay, it's normal for football fans to have a damaged memory, go rewatch a random game before February and come back to tell me how amazing he was.

Havesaks

Messi was our best player last season, then it was mats, then Alba, but dont worry it's okay, it's normal for football fans to have a damaged memory, go rewatch a random game before February and come back to tell me how amazing he was.

Pique was a wall last season, and many considered it to be on pair with 15/16 and pep days. Stop embarresing yourself.

Home of Barca Fans