Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

[tw]1168445930166718466[/tw]

"They confirm what I was telling you before, that PSG and Inter have reached a definitive agreement for the transfer of Mauro Icardi this season, which arrives this afternoon in Paris. This incorporation can greatly influence the situation of Neymar and its future, the same source assures me."

The special fuck by Maestro Leonardo

leonardo-psg-10487985jrgej_2038.jpeg

By the way Icardi will grealty influence the situation of Cavani and not Neymar.

Newcomer

Something is happening! Icardi to PSG! Rakitic is leaving Barca! Could this mean Neymar deal is not dead???

I doubt it. Icardi can't play in any position occupied by Neymar and plays nothing like Neymar.

Also, it is a loan deal.

Icardi is a Cavani type of player (scorer but not too involved in build up). I see him as the successor of the uruguayan.

Seems like Leonardo has quickly identified the goalkeepers were shit (both have left this summer), that it was the end of the road for Cavani, and that we needed some midfield. We didn't get the best players as we didn't have a lot of money to spend but the team will be more balanced.

Last edited:

Messi983

Something is happening! Icardi to PSG! Rakitic is leaving Barca! Could this mean Neymar deal is not dead???

No. Icardi is replacement for Cavani, not Neymar.

And we are trying to sell Raki for whole summer so nothing new. Still doubt he'll leave though.

Vilarrubi

Imagine signing Neymar and Mbappe in hopes of winning the CL, only to never get past the CL Quarters, win some more farmers league trophies which you could have done without spending over a billion, now to find out Neymar realises PSG is shit, does everything in his power to leave including putting up 20m of his own money and PSG now having to put on a Neymar campaign to get the fans to forgive him and pretend everything is fine in Paris :lol: :lol:

Just another day in the life of a PSG fan.

[tw]1168440745059135488[/tw]

Lutece FC

Imagine signing Neymar and Mbappe in hopes of winning the CL, only to never get past the CL Quarters, win some more farmers league trophies which you could have done without spending over a billion, now to find out Neymar realises PSG is shit, does everything in his power to leave including putting up 20m of his own money and PSG now having to put on a Neymar campaign to get the fans to forgive him and pretend everything is fine in Paris :lol: :lol:

Just another day in the life of a PSG fan.

[tw]1168440745059135488[/tw]

Well, actually fans are happy with him staying. Only very few people booed him. He is respected, not loved, but still respected and everybody recognize that he is the best thing we saw on the pitch, even peoiple who knew Ronaldinho, Weah, Rai, Dhaleb.

Concerning the rest of your message, it's the usual provocation, nothing original, so i won't answer.

Chelsea had to wait more than 10 years to win something in Europe.

It's only the begining of the Paris Saint-Germain elevation.

Vilarrubi

Well, actually fans are happy with him staying. Only very few people booed him. He is respected, not loved, but still respected and everybody recognize that he is the best thing we saw on the pitch, even peoiple who knew Ronaldinho, Weah, Rai, Dhaleb.

Concerning the rest of your message, it's the usual provocation, nothing original, so i won't answer.

Of course you will say that lol but if the rumours are true he is adamant on leaving and could leave in winter or next year.

Of course you will say that lol but if the rumours are true he is adamant on leaving and could leave in winter or next year.

:lol: Now you're starting to sound like Jair, when the most stubborn pro-PSG, pro-Ligue 1 guy gives up arguing and leaves the forum you know something's wrong.

Okay Chelsea took 10 years, but you're already 2 years late at the minimum according to Nasser's own plans for the CL, in 2014 he said they plan to win it within 4 years.....

Zica

They are also the only fans in the stadium that make any noise. So they are/will be the only voices heard when Neymar steps back on the field.

Home of Barca Fans