Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

it would be typical of this board to pay another record fee for Neymars return and neglect the CB position

Neymar-Messi-Dembele would be ridiculous though

Arizona Scott

it would be typical of this board to pay another record fee for Neymars return and neglect the CB position

Umtiti, Lenglet, Todibo, Murrillo (option to buy), Cucurella (out on loan). Pique with maybe 2 years left. I think Barca has done well for the present and future at CB at the moment. I think Suarez and Alba deputies are thinner areas.

Leo_Messi

:lol:

Screw this snake, his father, his sister and her fake boobs and his entire entourage. There is no way that even this useless board will fall this incredibly low. I cannot imagine such an absurd transfer to occur. Nor would it make any sense sporting wise. Let him move to RM if Florentino is dumb enough to buy him. If not, he can rot in QSG and "shine" against the likes of Dijon, Reims, Strasbourg, Guingamp, Amiens, Caen, Angers, Nimes etc.

Anyone who would support his return has lost his mind.

Last edited:
Looking at old videos of Messi Suarez and Neymar together, Neymar looked genuinely "happy to be there", always smiling and happy, eager to see the others in the trident succeed and perform well.

And now we see his behavior at PSG.

I wonder what his REAL personality and character is like? A mix of all of the above?

kollegah

Looking at old videos of Messi Suarez and Neymar together, Neymar looked genuinely "happy to be there", always smiling and happy, eager to see the others in the trident succeed and perform well.

And now we see his behavior at PSG.

I wonder what his REAL personality and character is like? A mix of all of the above?

Imo he is only looking up to Messi, all other players are below him skill wise in his mind (which is partly true)
Can you imagine him complaining to Messi due to not passing the ball to him or taking away a freekick or penalty from him?

Nothanks

he certainly saw suarez as his equal if not better
or maybe a bigger brother sense is the vibe i got from his stay here with us.

Messi983

:lol:

Screw this snake, his father, his sister and her fake boobs and his entire entourage. There is no way that even this useless board will fall this incredibly low. I cannot imagine such an absurd transfer to occur. Nor would it make any sense sporting wise. Let him move to RM if Florentino is dumb enough to buy him. If not, he can rot in QSG and "shine" against the likes of Dijon, Reims, Strasbourg, Guingamp, Amiens, Caen, Angers, Nimes etc.

Anyone who would support his return has lost his mind.

I would screw his sister tbh. :D

Jadentheman

Imo he is only looking up to Messi, all other players are below him skill wise in his mind (which is partly true)
Can you imagine him complaining to Messi due to not passing the ball to him or taking away a freekick or penalty from him?

I mean if he was an awful person to be around I am pretty sure the players on the team would have said or hinted as such. But since everyone has nothing but good things to say about him (beyond Messi and Suarez) let’s you know all you need to. I wouldn’t assume just based on what the media tells you or his body language on the pitch.

Joan

I mean if he was an awful person to be around I am pretty sure the players on the team would have said or hinted as such. But since everyone has nothing but good things to say about him (beyond Messi and Suarez) let’s you know all you need to. I wouldn’t assume just based on what the media tells you or his body language on the pitch.

Busq didn't save his number :lol:

Home of Barca Fans