Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

Piqué: "Did I ask Neymar to not go to Madrid? We didn't talk about it. Today he came to training, he has a lot of friends here and we talked about a lot of things. I am glad he came to visit his second home."

Now that's an idiot.

url-17.gif

pique lost his self respect a long time ago.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know why, but I have a feeling Bartomeu and co. will try signing him back. He after all didn't rule it out when he was asked about it the last time.

KingLeo10

> 4 time CL winner, WC winner, 2 Euro Cup winner, 7 time Spanish Champion

> Married to Shakira

> Tens of millions in wealth already, maybe even a couple hundred

> Has no shortage of jobs at Barca or elsewhere post career

DESPITE this, this man continues to divert his time and energy into

1) filming documentaries for stars of rival teams without even bothering to ask if they will actually join Barca LMAO

2) welcoming the former teammate/snake who made him into a living meme: "se queda"

3) Getting destroyed by any and all forwards in 1 on 1 situations on live television

4) Getting garbage summer degrees at Harvard. Who is he fooling :lol:

Is there a stupider man than this? [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] was right all along, Ramos >>>>>>>>

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

> Married to Shakira

1) filming documentaries for stars of rival teams without even bothering to ask if they will actually join Barca LMAO

2) welcoming the former teammate/snake who made him into a living meme: "se queda"

3) Getting destroyed by any and all forwards in 1 on 1 situations on live television

Is there a stupider man than this? Wolfe was right all along, Ramos >>>>>>>>

I have issues with Pique too, but let's address this;

1. His business venture. Simply how it is. He's decided to invest in different things and one of those is documentaries or interviews with other footballers. His company was in charge of it, but he said himself he personally had little to do with it, and that he informed Barcelona about Griezmann's decision before it aired. Do I think it was stupid? Probably since it revolved around a player we tried to sign, but it is what it is.

Some footballers decide to invest in wine like Iniesta, others like to invest in start-ups or start something of their own, while other players invest in real estate. They want something to do after they're done with their football career. Only a minority of footballers become coaches or directors.

2. They're probably friends, just like Neymar is a friend of most of our players. Puyol is still close to Figo and he left Barcelona to join Real Madrid directly. I'm sure players understand the impact of business and football in general, but when they've been together for years and been close for years, they don't look at everything like we fans do. They have personal relationships with each other that continue when a player moves on.

3. Well he's in a clear decline, club should look to sign De Ligt next summer.

4. No comment there.

xXKonan

> Married to Shakira

Is there a stupider man than this? [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] was right all along, Ramos >>>>>>>>
He's smart and dumb at the same time.

Guy knows his shit on a number of things but way to often he makes a fool of himself. I would love to have a coach who would put him in his place by taking his starting spot away. But nah we are stuck with a guy who is to much of a wuss to do that.

Devils

Pique doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

We've been dealing with that for a decade now. Nothing new.

Joan

2. They're probably friends, just like Neymar is a friend of most of our players. Puyol is still close to Figo and he left Barcelona to join Real Madrid directly. I'm sure players understand the impact of business and football in general, but when they've been together for years and been close for years, they don't look at everything like we fans do. They have personal relationships with each other that continue when a player moves on.

4. No comment there.

1. It has little to do with them being friends. That guy just called the club Ney Ney (1) left in the worst way imaginable (2) tried to milk every penny from (3) this is the best one - sued :lol: his second home.

Talk about his self-respect.

4. :lol:

KingLeo10

1. His business venture. Simply how it is. He's decided to invest in different things and one of those is documentaries or interviews with other footballers. His company was in charge of it, but he said himself he personally had little to do with it, and that he informed Barcelona about Griezmann's decision before it aired. Do I think it was stupid? Probably since it revolved around a player we tried to sign, but it is what it is.

Some footballers decide to invest in wine like Iniesta, others like to invest in start-ups or start something of their own, while other players invest in real estate. They want something to do after they're done with their football career. Only a minority of footballers become coaches or directors.

4. No comment there.

I don't disagree with your points. I just see it as chipping away at a landmark career what he's doing now. At one point a couple years back, he was a strong contender for future Barca president. Gave it all on the pitch, overcoming being benched by Lucho for the early part of the treble season. Since then, he's just sort of lost his edge for me. And has made one PR blunder after another, which I wouldn't care about as much if it didn't come at the expense of Barca. Se queda and the Griezo fiasco are on the fingertips of every rival fan lol.

El Gato

Villarato!

4. No comment there.

^
This.

Pique is basically a relatively more talented guy than Arbeloa, but with half the amount of dedication to grow into a role of an experienced player that people would expect a man of his age to undertake. Even in a minor capacity. This guy just doesn't give a shit and is being a parasite on the club who feel an inkling of loyalty to their senior players.

I mean he's everything I'd despise in a Madrid player. On a personal level he's probably an alright guy, maybe a bit annoying with all this need for juvenile banter, but doesn't seem like a bad guy.

But fuck me does he seem useless.

Home of Barca Fans