Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

You know something funny.

Despite the bad football and the horrible CL blowouts, Valverde is still being rewarded with great players. Like Griezmann-FDJ and Possibly Neymar.

What's next we blow a 6-0 lead in the CL and he gets rewarded with a 3-year deal and the key to the City? :lol:

Marshall D Teach

Despite the bad football and the horrible CL blowouts, Valverde is still being rewarded with great players. Like Griezmann-FDJ and Possibly Neymar.

What's next we blow a 6-0 lead in the CL and he gets rewarded with a 3-year deal and the key to the City? :lol:

The resources we've sunk into this moron of a coach are insane.

LABarcaFan

I like him as well, but we should start integrating Riqui Puig instead of buying Havertz. Puig-FDJ-Arthur
Off topic, I've just noticed that you are Bulgarian. It's nice to see another Barca supporter from Bulgaria

Hello Ivane. Yes, I am from Bulgaria and reading the soccer forums there, I can see that there are many other Barcelona supporters like me and you. We have to be proud of it.
Back to the topic we were discussing. I am probably one of the biggest supporters of the idea of integrating more talents from La Masia in the first team. I have noted that in many of my posts.
Riqui Puig is maybe the brightest talent of Barca B and he just turned 20 years. A perfect time to start playing with the first team. He is very fine mixture of Xavi and Iniesta and can be a real star in a couple of years. But, there are two problems, affecting his growth. The first one is our coach, who heavily relay on his veterans. The second one is Riqui's size. I know, you may now tell me that Messi is also short, but Messi has that magician touch and dribbles at a very high speed. In La Liga, many defenders and mid-fields are playing physical soccer. Just to mention one of them would be enough - Sergio Ramos. Age wise, Puig is ready for the next level, but physically, I doubt. All that sad, I will be very happy to see him getting some minutes this season, same as Carles Perez and Ansu Fati. We will see what happens.

LABarcaFan

OK fellas. Don Balon just reported the news, about today's meeting for Neymar in Paris. PSG has reduced the asking price to 153 million British pounds ( 170 mil euro). There will be no loan. Barcelona's delegation has agreed to pay it, but on two installments over the next two years, because of the potential penalty from UEFA for violating the Financial Fair play. The Qatari prince will give his answer in 24 hours, which means, by tomorrow afternoon, we will know the result.
The proposed deal of Real M. was turned down from PSG. They don't need any player, which is not named Vinicious and of course, heavy cash amount. Florentino Perez has rejected that possibility right a way, so we are the only partner for the Parisians at the moment. Yesterday's Neymar post in Instagram about his desire to wear again the Barca's jersey has cleared very much the waters. It is obvious that he does not want to stay there, so it looks like in 24 hours he will be Barcelona player. For good or bad, we have to wait and see.

LABarcaFan

I don't think the signing of those three should be seen as a reward to Valverde. The board is trying to bring in some more quality players. If Neymar get his wish tomorrow and return to Barcelona, any disappointment in La Liga or CL will cost his head. That is for sure.

xXKonan

I don't think the signing of those three should be seen as a reward to Valverde. The board is trying to bring in some more quality players. If Neymar get his wish tomorrow and return to Barcelona, any disappointment in La Liga or CL will cost his head. That is for sure.
The some of the signings we made under Valverde would make Lucho Jealous, and the guy won a treble and a double for us.

Sure Lucho still had some of our core players in the primes and MSN but after the treble-winning season, you cannot deny that there are a number of players in this current team that would be useful in his final season.

Guys like Semedo, Arthur, De Jong, Vidal, Paulinho, Lenglet to go along with Umtiti(Before his injury) Digne and Jasper are on a whole another level compared to the likes of Aleix Vidal, Arda, Denis, Gomes, an Aging Mathieu, and Paco.

That would be some fucking team no doubt. I didn't bring up Griezmann as that would be pretty pointless as we had prime MSN at the time.

FCB1987

Banned
OK fellas. Don Balon just reported the news, about today's meeting for Neymar in Paris. PSG has reduced the asking price to 153 million British pounds ( 170 mil euro). There will be no loan. Barcelona's delegation has agreed to pay it, but on two installments over the next two years, because of the potential penalty from UEFA for violating the Financial Fair play. The Qatari prince will give his answer in 24 hours, which means, by tomorrow afternoon, we will know the result.
The proposed deal of Real M. was turned down from PSG. They don't need any player, which is not named Vinicious and of course, heavy cash amount. Florentino Perez has rejected that possibility right a way, so we are the only partner for the Parisians at the moment. Yesterday's Neymar post in Instagram about his desire to wear again the Barca's jersey has cleared very much the waters. It is obvious that he does not want to stay there, so it looks like in 24 hours he will be Barcelona player. For good or bad, we have to wait and see.

boycott Qatar if they refuse to sell Neymar

Jadentheman

Soon [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] will be vindicated and BBZ and friends will have a meltdown. I expect ten paragraphs from BBZ detailing the future of our season with #neyback #neymarback #enjoyneymar

serghei

The some of the signings we made under Valverde would make Lucho Jealous, and the guy won a treble and a double for us.

Sure Lucho still had some of our core players in the primes and MSN but after the treble-winning season, you cannot deny that there are a number of players in this current team that would be useful in his final season.

Guys like Semedo, Arthur, De Jong, Vidal, Paulinho, Lenglet to go along with Umtiti(Before his injury) Digne and Jasper are on a whole another level compared to the likes of Aleix Vidal, Arda, Denis, Gomes, an Aging Mathieu, and Paco.

That would be some fucking team no doubt. I didn't bring up Griezmann as that would be pretty pointless as we had prime MSN at the time.

Yea. No doubt.

Marshall D Teach

Part of the problem with the signings under Lucho was basically that we gave him whoever he wanted after the treble (Arda was the worst symptom of this). And as we saw with Pep (Ibra, Fabregas, etc), even the greatest coaches aren't good scouts. What the board should have done is work with Lucho to make signings rather than just getting him whoever he asks for.

And yes, Lucho would love the signings Valverde got. If we get Neymar we'll have spent over 500m on 4 players under Valverde :lol:

Kuchi

Of course Griezz will be benched and Suarez would stink up the place again and again. Its Greenfart coaching, he won't do anything to lose the locker room.

malvolio

Griezmann seems to link up very well. I guess once Valverde sees how fluid our attacks are with Ney-Griez-Messi he will forget Suarez on the bench.

BarçaBarça

Of course Griezz will be benched and Suarez would stink up the place again and again. Its Greenfart coaching, he won't do anything to lose the locker room.

Don't be so sure. He sacrificed Rakitic for De Jong day 1. My guess is heavy rotation between the 2 if Neymar comes, possibly with Griezmann getting the more playing time.

Not to worry, Neymar will be injured 1/2 the season and Dembele will eat pizza every meal, stay out late and lie about travels, so Griezmann will get a lot of playing time anyway :lol:

Home of Barca Fans