Neymar Jr.

xxxxxx

Injured? Something serious or...?

Mbappe only got a thigh or hamstring injury, so he'll probably be back in like 4 weeks.

They don't even need Neymar for the French league. They can't even get to the quarters with Neymar, so I doubt those 2 getting injures changes anything.

Vahue

Injured? Something serious or...?

Mbappe with a hamstring, don't know about Cavani. Both had to be subbed.
They don't even need Neymar for the French league. They can't even get to the quarters with Neymar, so I doubt those 2 getting injures changes anything.

I wouldn't be so sure. PSG looked very average against Rennes last week, clearly lacking creativity.

Last edited:

Tackle

Not one mention of Neymar in both SPORT's and MD's covers for tomorrow. First time in weeks this has happened I believe and the transfer window slams shut in 7 days.

Deal is probably dead.

Jadentheman

Let this serve a cautionary tale for greed. Imagine if he never taken the money and stayed. No injury, Brazil probably would have gotten the WC, and ney would have bagged one more CL. Oh and Valverde probably would have been fired after one season

xXKonan

Just think of his PSG experience as him buying into a product that didn't work as advertised like Snake oil, except the only positive thing to come out of it for himself was the fact he got richer.

Other than Money, he wanted to have his own team and he can win the CL which would help him win the Ballon d'Or. But fast forward to 2019, bad injuries, a poor WC, PSG looking more of a joke in Europe and his reputation tanked, as in he went from being Top 3 to basically people ridiculing him for being in Mbappe's shadow.

It blew up in his face big time.

Messigician

1🗣 [@moillorens] | Barça is working on the new proposal. 170 million spending cap. Dembélé might enter. Two vice presidents are against this move. Cannot rule out any scenario.

Jadentheman

Only a week left the board(at least the majority) decided to go all in. Guess some resignations will happen which is what some people want on here.

Jadentheman

Just think of his PSG experience as him buying into a product that didn't work as advertised like Snake oil, except the only positive thing to come out of it for himself was the fact he got richer.

Other than Money, he wanted to have his own team and he can win the CL which would help him win the Ballon d'Or. But fast forward to 2019, bad injuries, a poor WC, PSG looking more of a joke in Europe and his reputation tanked, as in he went from being Top 3 to basically people ridiculing him for being in Mbappe's shadow.

It blew up in his face big time.

I am pretty sure his father and entourage put him up to it which makes it even worse as the leaches decided to influence him to make a very bad decision. Honestly if he returns I’d cut off the entourage or get rid of them completely. Also Daddy Ney has to be shutout period

xXKonan

I am pretty sure his father and entourage put him up to it which makes it even worse as the leaches decided to influence him to make a very bad decision. Honestly if he returns I’d cut off the entourage or get rid of them completely. Also Daddy Ney has to be shutout period
If there's one guy I hate more than his dad it's without a doubt, Wagner Ribeiro.

I hated that clown, he was one of Neymar's agents at one point and I believe an adverser still but this guy hated us and was consistently trying to get Ney to move away from us to either PSG or his beloved Real. Well, he got his wish but it didn't work out for Neymar as he had hoped.

I remember the whining he did on Instagram when Neymar was here going through the tax fraud stuff and he was like blaming Ney's dad for it all and saying "I wanted to take him to Real but you intervened" or something along those lines.

Home of Barca Fans